- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Photo: Kate Middelton Bikini Baby Bump is Still Gorgeous
The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, was on vacation with her husband William, getting some much needed rest and relaxation, only to have those intrusive long lens cameras get some photos.
It looks like the Italian magazine, Chi has done it again. The same magazine that managed to get those topless photos of Middleton over the summer, has managed to get a photo of Kate’s baby bump while wearing a bikini.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were walking arm in arm on a secluded beach near their Mustique villa, when the pictures were taken. Although the island is privately owned and paparazzi are banned, it didn’t stop photographers from catching photos of the couple using a long lense and a boat out at sea. The couple was relaxing on the private beach, strolling with their arms around each other.
As expected, the royals are not happy and have made a statement,
‘We are disappointed that photographs of the Duke and Duchess on a private holiday look likely to be published overseas. This is a clear breach of the couple’s right to privacy.’
This is a definite breach of the couple’s privacy.
It is awful that the Duke and Duchess can’t just live their lives.
Check out the photo on page 2.