- The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Spoilers 6/1/15 – Season 11 Ep.4 – Who Was Eliminated?
- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
Photos: Miley Cyrus Nipple Reveal During Pre-Grammy Party
We all know Miley Cyrus is definitely not a rule follower. When she received the Grammy memo stating that wearing revealing, side boob, nipple slip like clothing is no longer allowed, you know she laughed before throwing out her
turtle neck gown, and finding a new dress that says, “No one tells Miley what to wear.”
During the Clive Davis Pre-Grammy party, Miley Cyrus wore a halter gown, that covered next to nothing. Cyrus knew she was playing it risky and wore a clear nipple cover – just in case. Displaying a hint of sideboob throughout the evening, the actress displayed the clear nipple cover from the start.
Cyrus left little to the imagination in the floor-length, black Emilio Pucci halter-gown and was constantly checking to make sure she wasn’t revealing too much. Sorry Miley – you can check your dress 1,000 times but if you wear something that revealing, a slip is bound to happen.
Wearing her new blond spiked hair and showing off a hint of leg under the sheer dress, Miley spent the evening mingling with friends at the bash honoring L.A. Reid at the Beverly Hilton.
While Miley was busy dancing the night away with friends at the Pre-Grammy bash, Justin Bieber was busy making fun of her on Saturday Night Live. Check out the skit here.
Check out the revealing photos on page 2.