- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
Pitt-Jolie Wine and More Celebs Who Launched Liquor Brands
Another day, another celebrity launches their own liquor line. George Clooney recently launched his own tequila brand with best friend, Rande Gerber and now we have Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt releasing their own wine brand coming to a store near you within the next month.
The wine, Chateau Miraval, will debut with a new rosé from their 1,000-acre estate in France.
The Jolie-Pitt’s join a long line of celebrities who have launched their own alcohol brands.
To see who else has launched an alcohol brand go to the next page.