- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
Pitt-Jolie Wine and More Celebs Who Launched Liquor Brands
Another day, another celebrity launches their own liquor line. George Clooney recently launched his own tequila brand with best friend, Rande Gerber and now we have Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt releasing their own wine brand coming to a store near you within the next month.
The wine, Chateau Miraval, will debut with a new rosé from their 1,000-acre estate in France.
The Jolie-Pitt’s join a long line of celebrities who have launched their own alcohol brands.
To see who else has launched an alcohol brand go to the next page.