- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
Pretty Little Liars Recap-2/5/13-Dead To Me
In Rosewood, you can’t even trust your elders as the girls of “Pretty Little Liars” are slowly learning. Now that Fitz is gone, it looks like Aria may be moping around like a sad puppy but who has the time with “A” on the loose? If you missed any of the action from last week, we have your recap right here.
Tonight, the girls are going back and forth about go to a memorial service for Ali. At the same time, Maya’s killer, Nate keeps popping up in Emily’s head. Will Paige and Caleb be able to save their loved ones and who is next on the chopping block? With friends like these, who needs enemies?