- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
Revenge Preview 2/17/13 – ‘Sacrifice’ – Who Dies?
Revenge returned after a several week hiatus with a wedding and a death. Amanda and Jack tied the knot in a very touching ceremony, bringing Emily to tears. With the Initiative closing in and continuing to threaten the Graysons, Victoria took matters into her own hands, resulting in the death of Helen, a key player in the Initiative. Will the Graysons be able to get away with murder once again? We have the complete recap here.
Next week on Revenge, the episode is entitled, “Sacrifice.” There will be a death – who will it be? Amanda or Jack? We see the boat blow up, but as for who dies, we will have to wait to find out.
Also on the next episode:
Even with threats on their family closing in, the Graysons are in rare form as they put on a bold showing at their annual Labor Day bash. Jack and Amanda sail off on their honeymoon but the seas prove to be deadly, and this time Emily can’t control the outcome, on “Revenge,” SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 17 (9:00-10:02 p.m., ET), on ABC.