- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
Revenge Preview 2/17/13 – ‘Sacrifice’ – Who Dies?
Revenge returned after a several week hiatus with a wedding and a death. Amanda and Jack tied the knot in a very touching ceremony, bringing Emily to tears. With the Initiative closing in and continuing to threaten the Graysons, Victoria took matters into her own hands, resulting in the death of Helen, a key player in the Initiative. Will the Graysons be able to get away with murder once again? We have the complete recap here.
Next week on Revenge, the episode is entitled, “Sacrifice.” There will be a death – who will it be? Amanda or Jack? We see the boat blow up, but as for who dies, we will have to wait to find out.
Also on the next episode:
Even with threats on their family closing in, the Graysons are in rare form as they put on a bold showing at their annual Labor Day bash. Jack and Amanda sail off on their honeymoon but the seas prove to be deadly, and this time Emily can’t control the outcome, on “Revenge,” SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 17 (9:00-10:02 p.m., ET), on ABC.