- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
Russell Brand Talks Katy Perry Dating John Mayer
On Monday, Brand stopped by slime ball’s Howard Stern Sirius XM radio show and was quickly asked about Perry. Stern did all he could to get some personal details about the “Fireworks” singer from Brand. Brand states:
“So help me God, Howard Stern, I will not compromise my ex-wife’s vagina for the sake of ratings! That woman was perfect from top to bottom!”
Stern, wanting to get Brand to open up more, asked: “”What do you make of your ex-wife dating John Mayer?” Doesn’t she know that he’s a worse womanizer than you?”
Brand followed with: “Worse or better, depending on how you view it.”
Stern did get Brand do take a step back from his comedic stance a bit and got Brand to become a bit more serious. Brand states:
“You have to let go of the instinct to protect someone once you divorce them.” Also, Brand commented on his personal life as well: “I’m not dating anybody actually, I would like a romance. [I’m] not so much playing the field. It’s just going through life, meditating, doing yoga, concentrating on this TV show and trying to find a nice wife.”
It does seem that Brand is trying to say the perfect thing without losing his comedic stance. Who knows how he actually feels about Perry dating yet another womanizer in Mayer.
What do you think of Brand’s comments on his ex-wife? Does he seem he is ready to move on or is he still hooked on Perry?