- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Russell Brand Talks Katy Perry Dating John Mayer
On Monday, Brand stopped by slime ball’s Howard Stern Sirius XM radio show and was quickly asked about Perry. Stern did all he could to get some personal details about the “Fireworks” singer from Brand. Brand states:
“So help me God, Howard Stern, I will not compromise my ex-wife’s vagina for the sake of ratings! That woman was perfect from top to bottom!”
Stern, wanting to get Brand to open up more, asked: “”What do you make of your ex-wife dating John Mayer?” Doesn’t she know that he’s a worse womanizer than you?”
Brand followed with: “Worse or better, depending on how you view it.”
Stern did get Brand do take a step back from his comedic stance a bit and got Brand to become a bit more serious. Brand states:
“You have to let go of the instinct to protect someone once you divorce them.” Also, Brand commented on his personal life as well: “I’m not dating anybody actually, I would like a romance. [I’m] not so much playing the field. It’s just going through life, meditating, doing yoga, concentrating on this TV show and trying to find a nice wife.”
It does seem that Brand is trying to say the perfect thing without losing his comedic stance. Who knows how he actually feels about Perry dating yet another womanizer in Mayer.
What do you think of Brand’s comments on his ex-wife? Does he seem he is ready to move on or is he still hooked on Perry?