- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
The Americans Recap 2/6/11 Season 1 “The Clock”
Taking the next steps from the lackluster pilot, the second episode of The Americans pushes the show past world building towards a can’t miss event.
This week’s episode titled “The Clock” opened with a call back to the last episode’s sexy times, but it was Phillip Jennings (Matthew Rhys) getting to sleep with someone who was not his spouse.
The lucky lady, Analise, is an asset that he’s weary of using, but upon encouragement from his wife, sends her to a party held by the Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger to snoop. After sneaking away to snap some photos, she’s caught by men in suits (never a good thing) and taken away for questioning. Our dear Analise however is not as weak as Phillip thinks she is, and she later brags to him about how she outsmarted the men with her feminine ways and by mentioning that her husband is the undersecretary of defense. She says all this while barely clothed and whispering “I Love You” which Phillip, better known to her as Stan, returns.
Meanwhile, back at the Jennings house, Elizabeth (Keri Russell) and Phillip are developing the photos Analise managed to capture. Among them is a photo of Analise that Elizabeth is tickled to find. “You didn’t tell me she looked like that.” Phillip has no reply. The real star of the photos is a clock that sits in his study, which the two agents notice and figure will aid them in their mission to spy on Weinberger. The only problem is the mission has to be completed in three days, something both believe is impossible, but know they must achieve.