- Blake Lively Gives Parenting Advice to Her Daughter – Don’t Accept ‘No’ As an Answer
- Full House Spinoff Confirmed – ‘Fuller House’ Will Premiere on Netflix
- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
Video: Jennifer Hudson Sings ‘America the Beautiful’ at Super Bowl With Sandy Hook Chorus
Jennifer Hudson performed “America the Beautiful” with the Sandy Hook Elementary choir before the Super Bowl between the Baltimore Ravens and the San Francisco 49ers in New Orleans on Sunday, Feb. 3.
Backed by a group of 26 children from Newtown, Conn., where 26 people were killed by gunman in a mass shooting in December, the singer brought down the house with a moving performance of the song, “America the Beautiful.”
Hudson tweeted earlier in the day,
“Such a privilege to be performing w/ the Sandy Hook Elementary chorus at the #SuperBowl.”
This year’s pre-game show with the Sandy Hook choir is one of many efforts on behalf of the NFL to honor the memories of the 26 Newtown victims. Many players emblazoned their helmets, cleats, and gloves with messages of support for the Newtown community.
Hudson last performed at the Super Bowl in 2009.
What did you think of Hudson’s performance? Leave a comment and let us know.
Check out the performance on page 2.
Pages: 1 2