- The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Spoilers 6/1/15 – Season 11 Ep.4 – Who Was Eliminated?
- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
Video: Jimmy Fallon and Michelle Obama ‘Evolution of Mom Dancing’ to Promote Fitness
First lady Michelle Obama teamed up with Jimmy Fallon to encourage people everywhere to get up and get moving with their kids on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
While it could have been just another routine exercise demonstration, Fallon was dressed as a “mom.” Wearing a wig and khaki pants, Jimmy and the first lady did some interesting exercises, including the sprinkler, the happy snapper, the ‘where’s your father’ and much more!
We have the video on page 2. Check it out and let us know what you think.