- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
Video: Justin Timberlake 2013 Grammy’s Performs ‘Pusher Love Girl’
Justin Timberlake took the stage at the 2013 Grammy Awards to perform his new song, ‘Pusher Love Girl.’
Looking like an old-time singer Timberlake brought the house down. The song comes from his unreleased new album. Timberlake revealed the inspiration behind the album, due out on March 19, in an open letter to fans saying,
“The inspiration for this really came out of the blue and to be honest, I didn’t expect anything out of it,” he wrote. “I just went into the studio and started playing around with some sounds and songs. It was probably the best time I’ve had in my career… Just creating with no rules and/or end goal in mind and really enjoying the process.”
What do you think of Justin’s performance? And what about his new look?
We have the video on page 2. Take a look and let us know what you think.