- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
Video: Justin Timberlake 2013 Grammy’s Performs ‘Pusher Love Girl’
Justin Timberlake took the stage at the 2013 Grammy Awards to perform his new song, ‘Pusher Love Girl.’
Looking like an old-time singer Timberlake brought the house down. The song comes from his unreleased new album. Timberlake revealed the inspiration behind the album, due out on March 19, in an open letter to fans saying,
“The inspiration for this really came out of the blue and to be honest, I didn’t expect anything out of it,” he wrote. “I just went into the studio and started playing around with some sounds and songs. It was probably the best time I’ve had in my career… Just creating with no rules and/or end goal in mind and really enjoying the process.”
What do you think of Justin’s performance? And what about his new look?
We have the video on page 2. Take a look and let us know what you think.
Pages: 1 2