- The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Spoilers 6/1/15 – Season 11 Ep.4 – Who Was Eliminated?
- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
Video: Kate Upton on David Letterman Presents Top 10 With Sports Illustrated Models
Kate Upton appeared on the Late Show with David Letterman with nine other Sports Illustrated Swimsuit models, presenting the “Top Ten Questions on the Application to Become a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model”
A billboard of Upton’s 2013 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover was also unveiled during the show. Upton, who was also the cover model for the 2012 issue, is the first woman to grace the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue for two consecutive years since Tyra Banks in 1996 and 1997.
The 2013 cover and identity of Upton as the cover model, which was supposed to be announced on the LATE SHOW tonight, was leaked on Friday and officially announced over the weekend, which Letterman joked was the fault of “hackers.” Later in the broadcast, Upton posed on the Ed Sullivan Theater marquee under her billboard.
The 10 2013 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit models presenting the Top Ten List were Upton, Emily DiDonato, Nina Agdal, Ariel Meredith, Chrissy Teigen, Katherine Webb, Hannah Davis, Alyssa Miller, Genevieve Morton and Julie Henderson.
On the top 10 list was: Number 5, read by Miller: “Please list your three most recent employers’ measurements”; number 4, read by Henderson, “Have you ever used any pose-enhancing drugs?” and number 3, read by Morton, “Are you willing to visit the elderly at his late night talk show?
Check out the video of the Top 10 on page 2.