- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
Video: Sophia Grace and Rosie Sing ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ on the Ellen Show
Sophia Grace and Rosie, the two cuties discovered by Ellen DeGeneres, returned to The Ellen Show for the first time in 2013 to perform a Taylor Swift song.
The girls became so popular from their appearances on The Ellen Show they have their own book, Tea Time with Sophia Grace and Rosie. The book is personal for the girls as they made special requests to be added to the book. For Sophia she wanted her cat to appear on every page, while for Rosie her only request was to have two beds together for her and Sophia Grace to sleep in the same room.
After promoting the book, the girls sang Swift’s, I Knew You Were Trouble, singing and dancing to the audience’s delight. The girls were then presented with every possible Play-Doh available and a huge Play-Doh cake.
Sophia and Rosie are so popular Ellen sent them to the Grammy Awards last year.
We have the videos of the girls on page 2.