- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Video: Sophia Grace and Rosie Sing ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ on the Ellen Show
Sophia Grace and Rosie, the two cuties discovered by Ellen DeGeneres, returned to The Ellen Show for the first time in 2013 to perform a Taylor Swift song.
The girls became so popular from their appearances on The Ellen Show they have their own book, Tea Time with Sophia Grace and Rosie. The book is personal for the girls as they made special requests to be added to the book. For Sophia she wanted her cat to appear on every page, while for Rosie her only request was to have two beds together for her and Sophia Grace to sleep in the same room.
After promoting the book, the girls sang Swift’s, I Knew You Were Trouble, singing and dancing to the audience’s delight. The girls were then presented with every possible Play-Doh available and a huge Play-Doh cake.
Sophia and Rosie are so popular Ellen sent them to the Grammy Awards last year.
We have the videos of the girls on page 2.