- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Warm Bodies opens on Top – WEEKEND TOP TEN BOX OFFICE 2/3/13
ZOMBIES LIVE AT NUMBER ONE! STALLONE NOT SO MUCH.
1. Warm Bodies/Summit Wknd/$ 19.5 Total/$ 20.0
2. Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters Wknd/$ 9.2 Total/$ 34.5
3. Silver Linings Playbook/Wein Wknd/$ 8.1 Total/$ 80.4
4. Mama/Universal Wknd/$ 6.7 Total/$ 58.3
5. Zero Dark Thirty/Sony Wknd/$ 5.3 Total/$ 77.8
6. Bullet To The Head/Warners Wknd/$ 4.5 Total/$ 4.5
7. Parker/ Wknd/$ 3.2 Total/$ 12.4
8. Django Unchained/Weinstein Wknd/$ 3.0 Total/$ 151.0
9. Les Miserables/Universal Wknd/$ 2.4 Total/$ 141.5
10.Lincoln/Touchstone Wknd/$ 2.4 Total/$ 170.8
NO ONE EVER WROTE A HIT SONG ABOUT ONE
Warm Bodies opens at number one and apparently zombies are truly the new vampires. Yeah, I know zombies have always been somewhat successful going back to Night of Living Dead and the Walking Dead has white-hot for two years now, but when you’re making teen romantic comedies and still making money then you are definitely the shit. I’ll admit this looked appealing but there’s just one thing: I DON’T LIKE ZOMBIES! Never have. I simply don’t see the appeal or rotting, flesh-eating corpses. I get ghosts, I get vampires, I get werewolves, I get monsters from space or a lab, but I simply do not get zombies. Clearly I’m alone in this.
Keep Reading on page 2!!