- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
Adam Levine Calls Reality Show Stars Fame Wh**es
Maroon 5 frontman, Adam Levine, is known for his honesty and saying exactly what he is thinking – even if it isn’t always the nicest things.
In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Levine had an interesting opinion on a number of topics, including reality show stars, The Voice and much more.
Below are highlights from Levine’s interview. Warning – Adam likes to use profanity- a lot.
On reality television:
“It’s just a bunch of f–ing assholes who are fame whores,” he says without naming names. (something tells me he was referring to the infamous Kardashian clan?)
On if he’s won over fans of The Voice:
“The bar is f—ing low; if you have half a brain, they think you’re amazing. So I have that going for me.”
On the secret to his success:
“I don’t lie, and that’s unusual in a world of media-obsessed, media-trained f–ing liars who will sit here with you and totally bullshit you to further their own careers.”
To read the complete interview go to The Hollywood Reporter.