- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Adam Levine Calls Reality Show Stars Fame Wh**es
Maroon 5 frontman, Adam Levine, is known for his honesty and saying exactly what he is thinking – even if it isn’t always the nicest things.
In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Levine had an interesting opinion on a number of topics, including reality show stars, The Voice and much more.
Below are highlights from Levine’s interview. Warning – Adam likes to use profanity- a lot.
On reality television:
“It’s just a bunch of f–ing assholes who are fame whores,” he says without naming names. (something tells me he was referring to the infamous Kardashian clan?)
On if he’s won over fans of The Voice:
“The bar is f—ing low; if you have half a brain, they think you’re amazing. So I have that going for me.”
On the secret to his success:
“I don’t lie, and that’s unusual in a world of media-obsessed, media-trained f–ing liars who will sit here with you and totally bullshit you to further their own careers.”
To read the complete interview go to The Hollywood Reporter.