- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Adam Levine Calls Reality Show Stars Fame Wh**es
Maroon 5 frontman, Adam Levine, is known for his honesty and saying exactly what he is thinking – even if it isn’t always the nicest things.
In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Levine had an interesting opinion on a number of topics, including reality show stars, The Voice and much more.
Below are highlights from Levine’s interview. Warning – Adam likes to use profanity- a lot.
On reality television:
“It’s just a bunch of f–ing assholes who are fame whores,” he says without naming names. (something tells me he was referring to the infamous Kardashian clan?)
On if he’s won over fans of The Voice:
“The bar is f—ing low; if you have half a brain, they think you’re amazing. So I have that going for me.”
On the secret to his success:
“I don’t lie, and that’s unusual in a world of media-obsessed, media-trained f–ing liars who will sit here with you and totally bullshit you to further their own careers.”
To read the complete interview go to The Hollywood Reporter.