- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
Adam Levine Calls Reality Show Stars Fame Wh**es
Maroon 5 frontman, Adam Levine, is known for his honesty and saying exactly what he is thinking – even if it isn’t always the nicest things.
In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Levine had an interesting opinion on a number of topics, including reality show stars, The Voice and much more.
Below are highlights from Levine’s interview. Warning – Adam likes to use profanity- a lot.
On reality television:
“It’s just a bunch of f–ing assholes who are fame whores,” he says without naming names. (something tells me he was referring to the infamous Kardashian clan?)
On if he’s won over fans of The Voice:
“The bar is f—ing low; if you have half a brain, they think you’re amazing. So I have that going for me.”
On the secret to his success:
“I don’t lie, and that’s unusual in a world of media-obsessed, media-trained f–ing liars who will sit here with you and totally bullshit you to further their own careers.”
To read the complete interview go to The Hollywood Reporter.