- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Adam Levine Calls Reality Show Stars Fame Wh**es
Maroon 5 frontman, Adam Levine, is known for his honesty and saying exactly what he is thinking – even if it isn’t always the nicest things.
In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Levine had an interesting opinion on a number of topics, including reality show stars, The Voice and much more.
Below are highlights from Levine’s interview. Warning – Adam likes to use profanity- a lot.
On reality television:
“It’s just a bunch of f–ing assholes who are fame whores,” he says without naming names. (something tells me he was referring to the infamous Kardashian clan?)
On if he’s won over fans of The Voice:
“The bar is f—ing low; if you have half a brain, they think you’re amazing. So I have that going for me.”
On the secret to his success:
“I don’t lie, and that’s unusual in a world of media-obsessed, media-trained f–ing liars who will sit here with you and totally bullshit you to further their own careers.”
To read the complete interview go to The Hollywood Reporter.