- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
American Idol 2013 Contestant Fashion Details – Who Wore What?
American Idol’s top 9 performers sang their hearts out last night to a song by John Lennon, Paul McCartney or The Beatles. Besides focusing on the amazing voices of the contestants, a lot of focus is being made on the fashion. Thanks to Nicki Minaj, viewers are looking to what the contestants are wearing this season.
We have the details for the American Idol fashion below:
Q by McQueen dress
Steve Madden shoes
PRB Private Collection lucite necklace and ring H&M stud earrings
Skin Graft vest and pants
American apparel tank
LUV AJ collar
LUV AJ gold ring
LUV AJ bracelet
LUV AJ earrings
Low Luv Ring cuff
Pamela Love spike bracelet
Keep Reading to see what other fashions the American Idol contestants were wearing.