- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “True Purpose”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
American Idol 2013 Results Recap 3/21/13 – Who Are the Top 8?
After reviewing last nights performances (which you can see in the links provided earlier) we’re getting in to who stays and who goes!
Amber is called up, and Ryan speaks with her about the technical difficulties she had the night before. Apparently, there was too much smoke on the staircase and she was having trouble navigating them in dress rehearsal. Poor thing. However, Ryan tells her that she’ll need to wait to hear where she falls in the line up.
Next, we’re treated to a little diddy by the “Guys of American Idol” and then Paul Jolley is called up. Ryan tells Paul that he’s in the bottom three, but we don’t know if he stays or goes. Ugh, the suspense!
The “ladies of Idol” perform next… I am really not a fan of these group performances. They’re picking really awful songs.
Devin is the next contestant called up to speak with Ryan. Ryan asks him about the “lack of connecting” that Keith pointed out to him on last night’s performance, and Devin says that he’s proud of his performance from last night. After the nationwide vote, Devin is … joining Paul in the bottom three.
Well, this is interesting – but not entirely surprising.
Lazaro is called up next. Lazaro is safe this week. Yay!
Click on over to the next page to see how the rest of the contestants fare!