- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
American Idol 2013 Results Recap 3/21/13 – Who Are the Top 8?
After reviewing last nights performances (which you can see in the links provided earlier) we’re getting in to who stays and who goes!
Amber is called up, and Ryan speaks with her about the technical difficulties she had the night before. Apparently, there was too much smoke on the staircase and she was having trouble navigating them in dress rehearsal. Poor thing. However, Ryan tells her that she’ll need to wait to hear where she falls in the line up.
Next, we’re treated to a little diddy by the “Guys of American Idol” and then Paul Jolley is called up. Ryan tells Paul that he’s in the bottom three, but we don’t know if he stays or goes. Ugh, the suspense!
The “ladies of Idol” perform next… I am really not a fan of these group performances. They’re picking really awful songs.
Devin is the next contestant called up to speak with Ryan. Ryan asks him about the “lack of connecting” that Keith pointed out to him on last night’s performance, and Devin says that he’s proud of his performance from last night. After the nationwide vote, Devin is … joining Paul in the bottom three.
Well, this is interesting – but not entirely surprising.
Lazaro is called up next. Lazaro is safe this week. Yay!
Click on over to the next page to see how the rest of the contestants fare!