- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Andy Dick Makes the Most of ‘Dancing with the Stars’
The comedian has had prior difficulties with drugs and alcohol, and the pressure of performing and competing was sure to be a strain on Andy, but so far so good.
Andy said he is currently sober and he sees “DWTS” as an opportunity for redemption.
Andy’s pro partner on “DWTS” is newcomer Sharna Burgess. The dance couple is not breaking any records, but they are giving it their all. For their fox trot, they scored just below a good chunk of the competition with a 17. Only D.L. Hughley was below him with a very low 14. That was during a non-elimination week, though, so both comedians will have a chance to improve their scores.
Andy and Sharna were posed for some photos on their way to rehearsal for “DWTS. How do you think they are doing??