- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/21/15 Season 6 Episode 7 – O Brother, Where Art Thou
- Dance Moms Recap 7/21/15- Solo Battle: Round 1
- Total Divas Recap 7/21/15- Season 4, Ep. 3- Eat Your Heart Out
Andy Dick Makes the Most of ‘Dancing with the Stars’
The comedian has had prior difficulties with drugs and alcohol, and the pressure of performing and competing was sure to be a strain on Andy, but so far so good.
Andy said he is currently sober and he sees “DWTS” as an opportunity for redemption.
Andy’s pro partner on “DWTS” is newcomer Sharna Burgess. The dance couple is not breaking any records, but they are giving it their all. For their fox trot, they scored just below a good chunk of the competition with a 17. Only D.L. Hughley was below him with a very low 14. That was during a non-elimination week, though, so both comedians will have a chance to improve their scores.
Andy and Sharna were posed for some photos on their way to rehearsal for “DWTS. How do you think they are doing??