- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/28/15- Season 8- Who Are the Top 8?
- Married at First Sight Recap 4/28/15 Season 2 Ep. 7 – ‘Happy New Year’
- Hilary Duff is on Tinder – Has a Bowling Date With One of the Men
- Was Patrick Dempsey Fired From Grey’s Anatomy – That’s Why He Was Killed Off?
- Trollbeads for Mother’s Day – A Personalized Gift
- Royal Baby Watch: Royal Delivery and Special Guests
- Royal Baby Watch: Did Kate Middleton and Prince William Announce They Are Expecting a Girl?
- Michelle Keegan Named Sexiest Woman in the World by FMH Followed by Kendall Jenner
- Grey’s Anatomy – Meredith Will Go On- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out About Patrick Dempsey’s Death
- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
Andy Dick Makes the Most of ‘Dancing with the Stars’
The comedian has had prior difficulties with drugs and alcohol, and the pressure of performing and competing was sure to be a strain on Andy, but so far so good.
Andy said he is currently sober and he sees “DWTS” as an opportunity for redemption.
Andy’s pro partner on “DWTS” is newcomer Sharna Burgess. The dance couple is not breaking any records, but they are giving it their all. For their fox trot, they scored just below a good chunk of the competition with a 17. Only D.L. Hughley was below him with a very low 14. That was during a non-elimination week, though, so both comedians will have a chance to improve their scores.
Andy and Sharna were posed for some photos on their way to rehearsal for “DWTS. How do you think they are doing??