- The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Spoilers 6/1/15 – Season 11 Ep.4 – Who Was Eliminated?
- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
Andy Dick Makes the Most of ‘Dancing with the Stars’
The comedian has had prior difficulties with drugs and alcohol, and the pressure of performing and competing was sure to be a strain on Andy, but so far so good.
Andy said he is currently sober and he sees “DWTS” as an opportunity for redemption.
Andy’s pro partner on “DWTS” is newcomer Sharna Burgess. The dance couple is not breaking any records, but they are giving it their all. For their fox trot, they scored just below a good chunk of the competition with a 17. Only D.L. Hughley was below him with a very low 14. That was during a non-elimination week, though, so both comedians will have a chance to improve their scores.
Andy and Sharna were posed for some photos on their way to rehearsal for “DWTS. How do you think they are doing??