- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
Andy Dick Makes the Most of ‘Dancing with the Stars’
The comedian has had prior difficulties with drugs and alcohol, and the pressure of performing and competing was sure to be a strain on Andy, but so far so good.
Andy said he is currently sober and he sees “DWTS” as an opportunity for redemption.
Andy’s pro partner on “DWTS” is newcomer Sharna Burgess. The dance couple is not breaking any records, but they are giving it their all. For their fox trot, they scored just below a good chunk of the competition with a 17. Only D.L. Hughley was below him with a very low 14. That was during a non-elimination week, though, so both comedians will have a chance to improve their scores.
Andy and Sharna were posed for some photos on their way to rehearsal for “DWTS. How do you think they are doing??