- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
The Bachelor Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici Having Major Problems?
Another Bachelor couple on the way out?? Are The Bachelor, Sean Lowe and fiance, Catherine Giudici already having problems? Say it isn’t soooooo.
Only a couple of weeks after Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici announced their engagement to the world on The Bachelor, Life & Style claims the couple are having major problems and have even been caught having a major fight in public in Los Angeles.
To celebrate Sean’s first performance on Dancing With the Stars, Sean and Catherine hit a club and instead of laughing and enjoying each other’s company were caught arguing. The magazine says,
“About an hour after they arrived, Sean and Catherine were in a corner, and she was clearly mad at him, yelling at him,” an eyewitness dishes, “Sean was trying to talk to her, but she didn’t want to hear it. She was fed up with him and rolled her eyes. Then she started crying, wiping her eyes and looking away from him.”
Two nights later, the couple were spotted arguing again while walking back to their apartment complex. Catherine was overheard saying, “That is annoying, Sean. Why do you say that?” Yikes. Is there trouble in paradise already or is Catherine just feeling what the other contestants at Dancing With the Stars are saying – that Sean has turned into a diva?