- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
The Bachelor Sean Lowe: Women Tell All Preview 3/4/13 – AshLee Confronts Sean Photos and Video
“The Bachelor: The Women Tell All” Special Airs Monday, March 4, 2013. Finally we get to relive all of the most “dramatic” moments of the season.
Chris Harrison spoke to the women and asked them some great questions to which they responded in a way we would not expect. Chris asked Desiree, “When you signed up for the show did you anticipate all the drama that would unfold?” Desiree responded by saying, “I thought all the girls would be cordial and get along.” Chris jokingly responded, “so you didn’t see the show.”
Who can be more dramatic than Tierra? During the special, broken hearted AshLee Frazier was asked by Chris Harrison, “How awkward was the confrontation with Tierra?” When AshLee spilled the beans to Sean about how crazy Tierra was, she never expected Tierra to confront her.
Sarah confessed that she put her walls down for Sean and she was the most vulnerable she has ever been. She thought he was “the one.” The worst for her was when he told her “she was great” by Sean. All she was heard was “but not good enough for me.”
Tierra had the guts to show up to the reunion where she claimed “I was friendly, it wasn’t like I walked around the house and I was like this complete devil.”
Something tells me that Tierra didn’t watch herself on the show because she really did come off as a devil. What do you think?
We will be recapping the show live so be sure to come back Monday at 8.
Check out the video and the photos on page 2.