- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/12/15 – Season 9 Premiere of Battle Rounds
- Blindspot Recap 10/12/15 Season 1 Episode 4 “Bone May Rot”
- Minority Report 10/12/15 Recap Season 1 Episode 4 “Fredi”
- Alek Skarlatos Injured During Dancing With the Stars – Broken Nose?
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/12/15 – ‘The Switch Up’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Videos: Amy Schumer Hosts Saturday Night Live with Nicki Minaj and The Weeknd
- General Hospital Recap for October 5 to October 9, 2015
The Bachelor Sean Lowe: Women Tell All Preview 3/4/13 – AshLee Confronts Sean Photos and Video
“The Bachelor: The Women Tell All” Special Airs Monday, March 4, 2013. Finally we get to relive all of the most “dramatic” moments of the season.
Chris Harrison spoke to the women and asked them some great questions to which they responded in a way we would not expect. Chris asked Desiree, “When you signed up for the show did you anticipate all the drama that would unfold?” Desiree responded by saying, “I thought all the girls would be cordial and get along.” Chris jokingly responded, “so you didn’t see the show.”
Who can be more dramatic than Tierra? During the special, broken hearted AshLee Frazier was asked by Chris Harrison, “How awkward was the confrontation with Tierra?” When AshLee spilled the beans to Sean about how crazy Tierra was, she never expected Tierra to confront her.
Sarah confessed that she put her walls down for Sean and she was the most vulnerable she has ever been. She thought he was “the one.” The worst for her was when he told her “she was great” by Sean. All she was heard was “but not good enough for me.”
Tierra had the guts to show up to the reunion where she claimed “I was friendly, it wasn’t like I walked around the house and I was like this complete devil.”
Something tells me that Tierra didn’t watch herself on the show because she really did come off as a devil. What do you think?
We will be recapping the show live so be sure to come back Monday at 8.
Check out the video and the photos on page 2.