- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/7/2015 – Hello Emma
- Seven Year Switch Series Premiere Recap 7/7/15 – ‘Switch Therapy’
- Total Divas Recap 7/7/15- Season 4 Premiere- Diva Divide
- Dance Moms Recap 7/7/15- Where in the World Is Abby Lee Miller?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
The Bachelor Sean Lowe: Women Tell All Preview 3/4/13 – AshLee Confronts Sean Photos and Video
“The Bachelor: The Women Tell All” Special Airs Monday, March 4, 2013. Finally we get to relive all of the most “dramatic” moments of the season.
Chris Harrison spoke to the women and asked them some great questions to which they responded in a way we would not expect. Chris asked Desiree, “When you signed up for the show did you anticipate all the drama that would unfold?” Desiree responded by saying, “I thought all the girls would be cordial and get along.” Chris jokingly responded, “so you didn’t see the show.”
Who can be more dramatic than Tierra? During the special, broken hearted AshLee Frazier was asked by Chris Harrison, “How awkward was the confrontation with Tierra?” When AshLee spilled the beans to Sean about how crazy Tierra was, she never expected Tierra to confront her.
Sarah confessed that she put her walls down for Sean and she was the most vulnerable she has ever been. She thought he was “the one.” The worst for her was when he told her “she was great” by Sean. All she was heard was “but not good enough for me.”
Tierra had the guts to show up to the reunion where she claimed “I was friendly, it wasn’t like I walked around the house and I was like this complete devil.”
Something tells me that Tierra didn’t watch herself on the show because she really did come off as a devil. What do you think?
We will be recapping the show live so be sure to come back Monday at 8.
Check out the video and the photos on page 2.