- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Headed for Divorce?
Are Ben Affleck and wife, Jennifer Garner heading for a divorce?
If you listen to the tabloids then their marriage is in crisis. What has led the tabloids to believe their marriage is in crisis? A comment Ben Affleck made during his acceptance speech for Best Picture for the movie Argo. During his speech, Ben stated,
“I want to thank our friends in Iran living in terrible circumstances right now. I want to thank my wife who I don’t usually associate with Iran. I want to thank you for working on our marriage for 10 Christmases. It’s good. It is work but it’s the best kind of work and there’s no one I’d rather work with.”
Ben was clearly excited and rambling during the speech. Is marriage work – absolutely. Anyone who tells you otherwise is most likely lying. Is it something people discuss – especially in the middle of an amazing moment – no. Even among friends, how much work marriage can be is rarely discussed.
If Ben and Jen are in crisis, then so are thousands of other couples who also consider marriage work. What do you think??