- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Headed for Divorce?
Are Ben Affleck and wife, Jennifer Garner heading for a divorce?
If you listen to the tabloids then their marriage is in crisis. What has led the tabloids to believe their marriage is in crisis? A comment Ben Affleck made during his acceptance speech for Best Picture for the movie Argo. During his speech, Ben stated,
“I want to thank our friends in Iran living in terrible circumstances right now. I want to thank my wife who I don’t usually associate with Iran. I want to thank you for working on our marriage for 10 Christmases. It’s good. It is work but it’s the best kind of work and there’s no one I’d rather work with.”
Ben was clearly excited and rambling during the speech. Is marriage work – absolutely. Anyone who tells you otherwise is most likely lying. Is it something people discuss – especially in the middle of an amazing moment – no. Even among friends, how much work marriage can be is rarely discussed.
If Ben and Jen are in crisis, then so are thousands of other couples who also consider marriage work. What do you think??