- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
Bradley Cooper Didn’t Want To Win Oscar
Bradley Cooper, who will now have the “Oscar nominated” title attached to his name, does not want the title “Oscar winning” actor attached to his name yet, or ever, as he has come out and stated that he does not want to win an Oscar.
In an interview with British GQ, and reported by UK Metro, Cooper talks about how the death of his father put everything in perspective for him:
“I watched him dying and I was there by his bed watching him, breathing with him, and then I saw his last breath and he was gone. I experienced the whole thing. And that was a watershed moment that I was privileged to experience. And it changed everything. Nothing has ever been the same since.
“The beauty is that I just don’t sweat s–t anymore. I don’t want to win an Oscar. It would change nothing. Nothing. The things in my life that aren’t fulfilled would not be fulfilled. Career-wise, right now, it’s better that I don’t win one. I don’t want to win. I don’t.”
While it is nice and brave of Cooper to speak out on the final moment that he had with his father and his strong thoughts against winning an Oscar, one has to wonder if Cooper would have had these same comments if he had won the Oscar for Best Actor instead of Daniel Day-Lewis. I mean, was Cooper crossing his fingers and muttering “Please don’t call my name…please don’t…” to himself the night of the Oscars? I doubt it.
What do you think of what Bradley Cooper had to say about not wanting to win an Oscar?