- General Hospital Recap for October 5 to October 9, 2015
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
Dancing With the Stars 2013: Meet D.L. Hughley
Dancing With the Stars is kicking off their 16th season with some amazing contestants.
D.L Hughley, one of the most popular and highly recognized standup comedians on the road today, has also made quite an impression in the television, film and radio arenas.
First and foremost a standup comedian, his fifth standup special, “Reset,” premiered on Showtime in 2012 and is currently available on DVD. Also in the fall of 2012, Hughley penned his first book. He can be seen in the comedic documentary special for Comedy Central entitled “D.L. Hughley: The Endangered List.”
Known for being astute and politically savvy, Hughley served as host of the late-night talk show “D.L. Hughley Breaks the News” on CNN. He was both star and producer of his namesake television show that ran on ABC and UPN, “The Hughleys.” One of the standout comedians of the hit comedy docu-film “The Original Kings of Comedy” and a veteran of numerous talk show appearances, Hughley switched the tables in 2005, hosting his own talk show, “Weekends at the DL,” on Comedy Central.
D.L. HUGHLEY partners with CHERYL BURKE.