- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Dancing With the Stars 2013 Results Show 3/26/13 – Who Was Eliminated 1st?
The first results are in:
Ingo and Kym – SAFE
Wynona and Tony – SAFE
Sean and Peta – SAFE
Victor and Lyndsay – in Jeopardy
The couple who received the most tweets and will be dancing an encore dance are Zendaya and Val.
Aly and Mark – SAFE
D.L. Hughley and Cheryl – SAFE (shocking??)
Lisa and Glen – in Jeopardy
Zandaya and Val – SAFE
Kelly Pickler and Derek – SAFE
Jacoby and Karina – SAFE
Dorothy and Tristan – SAFE
Andy and Sharna – in Jeopardy
With three couples in Jeopardy, Andy and Sharna are announced as SAFE. Victor and Lindsay and Lisa and Glenn are the bottom two.
Dorothy and Tristan were declared SAFE but they have to withdraw from the competition because Dorothy Hamill has been advised by her doctor that she should leave the show due to a spine injury.
A couple that would have gone home – has been granted a reprieve of one week.
What do you think about Dorothy Hamill leaving the competition.