- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
Glee Preview 3/14/13 – ‘Feud’ – Songs and Photos
Glee picked up where the episode left off the week before, without any more answers. We still don’t know if Rachel is pregnant, how Brody earns all his money or if Will and Emma will ever make it down the aisle. The episode ended with Finn confessing to Will he kissed Emma, and a “Feud” begins. We have the complete recap to the episode here!
In the “Feud”, for the first time in the Glee Clubs 59 year history, the students give the teachers, Will and Finn, an assignment to hash out the tension between them. The teachers are to perform music by feuding artists, and the songs are used both to reduce tensions among the group and for less noble purposes. In New York, Santana (Naya Rivera) continues her investigation of Brody (Dean Geyer). Rachel (Lea Michele) finds out definitively whether she’s pregnant. Meanwhile, Blaine and Sue compete in a head-to-head sing-off in order to determine Blaine’s future as a Cheerio, and Ryder begins to fall for a girl he’s only ever communicated with via text message.
We have the song list from the ‘Feud’ episode and photos on page 2.
Pages: 1 2