- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Glee Preview 3/14/13 – ‘Feud’ – Songs and Photos
Glee picked up where the episode left off the week before, without any more answers. We still don’t know if Rachel is pregnant, how Brody earns all his money or if Will and Emma will ever make it down the aisle. The episode ended with Finn confessing to Will he kissed Emma, and a “Feud” begins. We have the complete recap to the episode here!
In the “Feud”, for the first time in the Glee Clubs 59 year history, the students give the teachers, Will and Finn, an assignment to hash out the tension between them. The teachers are to perform music by feuding artists, and the songs are used both to reduce tensions among the group and for less noble purposes. In New York, Santana (Naya Rivera) continues her investigation of Brody (Dean Geyer). Rachel (Lea Michele) finds out definitively whether she’s pregnant. Meanwhile, Blaine and Sue compete in a head-to-head sing-off in order to determine Blaine’s future as a Cheerio, and Ryder begins to fall for a girl he’s only ever communicated with via text message.
We have the song list from the ‘Feud’ episode and photos on page 2.