- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Glee Preview 3/14/13 – ‘Feud’ – Songs and Photos
Glee picked up where the episode left off the week before, without any more answers. We still don’t know if Rachel is pregnant, how Brody earns all his money or if Will and Emma will ever make it down the aisle. The episode ended with Finn confessing to Will he kissed Emma, and a “Feud” begins. We have the complete recap to the episode here!
In the “Feud”, for the first time in the Glee Clubs 59 year history, the students give the teachers, Will and Finn, an assignment to hash out the tension between them. The teachers are to perform music by feuding artists, and the songs are used both to reduce tensions among the group and for less noble purposes. In New York, Santana (Naya Rivera) continues her investigation of Brody (Dean Geyer). Rachel (Lea Michele) finds out definitively whether she’s pregnant. Meanwhile, Blaine and Sue compete in a head-to-head sing-off in order to determine Blaine’s future as a Cheerio, and Ryder begins to fall for a girl he’s only ever communicated with via text message.
We have the song list from the ‘Feud’ episode and photos on page 2.