- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Glee Preview 3/14/13 – ‘Feud’ – Songs and Photos
Glee picked up where the episode left off the week before, without any more answers. We still don’t know if Rachel is pregnant, how Brody earns all his money or if Will and Emma will ever make it down the aisle. The episode ended with Finn confessing to Will he kissed Emma, and a “Feud” begins. We have the complete recap to the episode here!
In the “Feud”, for the first time in the Glee Clubs 59 year history, the students give the teachers, Will and Finn, an assignment to hash out the tension between them. The teachers are to perform music by feuding artists, and the songs are used both to reduce tensions among the group and for less noble purposes. In New York, Santana (Naya Rivera) continues her investigation of Brody (Dean Geyer). Rachel (Lea Michele) finds out definitively whether she’s pregnant. Meanwhile, Blaine and Sue compete in a head-to-head sing-off in order to determine Blaine’s future as a Cheerio, and Ryder begins to fall for a girl he’s only ever communicated with via text message.
We have the song list from the ‘Feud’ episode and photos on page 2.