- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Glee Preview 3/21/13 – ‘Guilty Pleasures’ – Songs and Photos
At McKinley High, the New Directions members tackle the songs and groups that everyone is too embarrassed to admit that they love.
Now that the feud is over, the New Directions members are faced with having to perform their musical guilty pleasures: the songs and artists that they love, but are too embarrassed to admit, in the next episode of Glee. Did you see the last episode? We have the amazing recap here!
Some of the song choices include “Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go” by Wham! and “Wannabe” & “Mamma Mia” as Brittany reveals she likes Spice Girls.
Meanwhile in New York, after Santana snares Brody in a trap and confirms he is a professional escort, will she reveal the dirty little secret? Kurt sleeps with a body pillow which has an arm, and Rachel might be disgusted by it but will she be more disgusted and shocked when Santana drops the bomb that her boyfriend Brody was a gigolo.
“Guilty Pleasures” will air Thursday, March 21 at 9 P.M. on FOX. Other songs to be covered in the episode are “Copacabana”, Radiohead’s “Creep”, “My Prerogative” and “Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)”.
Check out the photos on page 2.