- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Glee Preview 3/21/13 – ‘Guilty Pleasures’ – Songs and Photos
At McKinley High, the New Directions members tackle the songs and groups that everyone is too embarrassed to admit that they love.
Now that the feud is over, the New Directions members are faced with having to perform their musical guilty pleasures: the songs and artists that they love, but are too embarrassed to admit, in the next episode of Glee. Did you see the last episode? We have the amazing recap here!
Some of the song choices include “Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go” by Wham! and “Wannabe” & “Mamma Mia” as Brittany reveals she likes Spice Girls.
Meanwhile in New York, after Santana snares Brody in a trap and confirms he is a professional escort, will she reveal the dirty little secret? Kurt sleeps with a body pillow which has an arm, and Rachel might be disgusted by it but will she be more disgusted and shocked when Santana drops the bomb that her boyfriend Brody was a gigolo.
“Guilty Pleasures” will air Thursday, March 21 at 9 P.M. on FOX. Other songs to be covered in the episode are “Copacabana”, Radiohead’s “Creep”, “My Prerogative” and “Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)”.
Check out the photos on page 2.