- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
Glee Preview 3/21/13 – ‘Guilty Pleasures’ – Songs and Photos
At McKinley High, the New Directions members tackle the songs and groups that everyone is too embarrassed to admit that they love.
Now that the feud is over, the New Directions members are faced with having to perform their musical guilty pleasures: the songs and artists that they love, but are too embarrassed to admit, in the next episode of Glee. Did you see the last episode? We have the amazing recap here!
Some of the song choices include “Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go” by Wham! and “Wannabe” & “Mamma Mia” as Brittany reveals she likes Spice Girls.
Meanwhile in New York, after Santana snares Brody in a trap and confirms he is a professional escort, will she reveal the dirty little secret? Kurt sleeps with a body pillow which has an arm, and Rachel might be disgusted by it but will she be more disgusted and shocked when Santana drops the bomb that her boyfriend Brody was a gigolo.
“Guilty Pleasures” will air Thursday, March 21 at 9 P.M. on FOX. Other songs to be covered in the episode are “Copacabana”, Radiohead’s “Creep”, “My Prerogative” and “Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)”.
Check out the photos on page 2.