- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
Jada Pinkett Smith Rants to ‘Stop Bullying’ Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift and Rihanna
Jada Pinkett Smith uses Facebook as her soapbox, where she talks about whatever comes to mind that day. Over the weekend, Smith chose to discuss the topic of celebrities being bullied.
“Are we bullying our young artists?
How can we ask for our young stars to have a high level of responsibility if we are not demonstrating that same level of responsibility towards them?
This last week, I had to really evaluate the communication in regard to our young artists in the media. I was trying to differentiate cyber-bullying from how we attack and ridicule our young stars through media and social networks. It is as if we have forgotten what it means to be young or even how to behave like good ol’ grown folk. Do we feel as though we can say and do what we please without demonstrating any responsibility simply because they are famous?”
On Justin Bieber:
“Is it okay to continually attack and criticize a famous 19-year-old who is simply trying to build a life, exercise his talents while figuring out what manhood and fame is all about as he carries the weight of supporting his family as well as providing the paychecks to others who depend on him to work so they can feed their families as well?”
Keep reading to see what Jada had to say about Rihanna.