- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Jay-Z’s Atlantic City Club Shuts Down
The 40/40 Club in Atlantic City, which is co-owned by Jay-Z, has shut its doors.
The Press of Atlantic City reports that the club actually shut down in October when its lease expired.
Club spokesman Ron Berkowitz tells the newspaper the club has not operated since hurricane Sandy flooded it and tore a hole in the roof, right around the time the lease expired.
A spokesman for Tanger Outlets says it is seeking a new tenant for the space.
Written by Michelle Wincott