- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Jay-Z’s Atlantic City Club Shuts Down
The 40/40 Club in Atlantic City, which is co-owned by Jay-Z, has shut its doors.
The Press of Atlantic City reports that the club actually shut down in October when its lease expired.
Club spokesman Ron Berkowitz tells the newspaper the club has not operated since hurricane Sandy flooded it and tore a hole in the roof, right around the time the lease expired.
A spokesman for Tanger Outlets says it is seeking a new tenant for the space.
Written by Michelle Wincott