- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
Jay-Z’s Atlantic City Club Shuts Down
The 40/40 Club in Atlantic City, which is co-owned by Jay-Z, has shut its doors.
The Press of Atlantic City reports that the club actually shut down in October when its lease expired.
Club spokesman Ron Berkowitz tells the newspaper the club has not operated since hurricane Sandy flooded it and tore a hole in the roof, right around the time the lease expired.
A spokesman for Tanger Outlets says it is seeking a new tenant for the space.
Written by Michelle Wincott