- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
Jay-Z’s Atlantic City Club Shuts Down
The 40/40 Club in Atlantic City, which is co-owned by Jay-Z, has shut its doors.
The Press of Atlantic City reports that the club actually shut down in October when its lease expired.
Club spokesman Ron Berkowitz tells the newspaper the club has not operated since hurricane Sandy flooded it and tore a hole in the roof, right around the time the lease expired.
A spokesman for Tanger Outlets says it is seeking a new tenant for the space.
Written by Michelle Wincott