- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Did Jennifer Hudson and Her Fiance Break Up? Is she Single?
Jennifer Hudson is sparking rumors there is trouble in paradise after stepping out to a major event without her engagement ring. The actress/singer was in New York as a Weight Watcher’s spokesperso, to dedicate a Big Apple storefront for the weight loss center.
Missing from the event was Hudson’s Neil Lane engagement ring from fiancé David Otunga. Jennifer was asked about if she would consider sharing some wedding tips when she responded with a cool and curt, “no.”
Hudson and Otunga have been attending work functions solo lately, with Hudson even attending the Academy Awards and Vanity Fair’s annual afterparty alone. In early March, Otunga hit the Hollywood premiere of his flick “The Call” with he and Hudson’s 3-year-old son David Jr. as his date. No engagement ring, attending work functions solo – this definitely points to trouble in paradise.
Hudson and her fiance have been engaged since 2008. One would think after being engaged for five years, a date would have been set. Even if they are both busy – if it was important wouldn’t they make the time to tie the knot?
What do you think – is the couple still engaged? Or is there trouble in paradise?