- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
Did Jennifer Hudson and Her Fiance Break Up? Is she Single?
Jennifer Hudson is sparking rumors there is trouble in paradise after stepping out to a major event without her engagement ring. The actress/singer was in New York as a Weight Watcher’s spokesperso, to dedicate a Big Apple storefront for the weight loss center.
Missing from the event was Hudson’s Neil Lane engagement ring from fiancé David Otunga. Jennifer was asked about if she would consider sharing some wedding tips when she responded with a cool and curt, “no.”
Hudson and Otunga have been attending work functions solo lately, with Hudson even attending the Academy Awards and Vanity Fair’s annual afterparty alone. In early March, Otunga hit the Hollywood premiere of his flick “The Call” with he and Hudson’s 3-year-old son David Jr. as his date. No engagement ring, attending work functions solo – this definitely points to trouble in paradise.
Hudson and her fiance have been engaged since 2008. One would think after being engaged for five years, a date would have been set. Even if they are both busy – if it was important wouldn’t they make the time to tie the knot?
What do you think – is the couple still engaged? Or is there trouble in paradise?