- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
Joy Behar Replacement on The View – Ali Wentworth, Christie Brinkley or Brooke Shields
With Joy Behar leaving The View after 16 years, the speculation has begun. Not only the speculation as to how much longer Elisabeth Hasselbeck will actually remain on the show (despite Barbara Walters saying she isn’t going anywhere), but also who will replace Behar?
Some of the names being tossed in the ring are Ali Wentworth, Christie Brinkley and Brooke Shields. We have weighed in on some of the names and our thoughts as to why or why they wouldn’t make a good replacement.
Ali Wentworth – has a GREAT chance of being named as the replacement for several reasons. Not only is her husband, George Stephanopolous, who is the lead anchor on GMA, but she is a comedienne. A very funny comedienne who would definitely add the snarky, funny, the show needs to be successful.
Brooke Shields – would make a good co-host on The View. She guest hosted a couple of weeks ago and was refreshing. She also ‘gets it.’ Having been around Hollywood for some time, she knows what it is like to be a celebrity, in addition to relating to the ‘moms’ out there.
Christie Brinkley – while Brinkley is a pretty face and often makes the headlines, do the viewers relate to the former super model? This viewer definitely doesn’t.
Weigh in and let us know who you think would make a good replacement for Joy Behar on The View?