- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
The Kardashians Will Sue Over Ad Showing Them Bound and Gagged
An advertisement showing a characterization of the Kardashian sisters bound and gagged in the trunk of a car, with Paris Hilton in the front of the car with a smirk on may have some people laughing, but the Kardashians are very upset and plan on taking legal action.
In a statement released by the Kardashian clan they said,
“The ‘leave your worries behind’ Ford ads are disgusting, vile and offensive to all women, It is unacceptable that Ford would align itself with an ad agency that would so carelessly release these ads. The Kardashians do not take this lightly and they are exploring all of their legal options.”
The Kardashian sisters were not the only people who were made fun of with the former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi also appearing in front with three amply bosomed women bound and gagged in the back of the car, as well.
No word from Paris’ camp. Something tells me she wasn’t nearly as upset as the Kardashians.
What do you think about the Kardashian’s taking legal action against the car company?