- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
The Kardashians Will Sue Over Ad Showing Them Bound and Gagged
An advertisement showing a characterization of the Kardashian sisters bound and gagged in the trunk of a car, with Paris Hilton in the front of the car with a smirk on may have some people laughing, but the Kardashians are very upset and plan on taking legal action.
In a statement released by the Kardashian clan they said,
“The ‘leave your worries behind’ Ford ads are disgusting, vile and offensive to all women, It is unacceptable that Ford would align itself with an ad agency that would so carelessly release these ads. The Kardashians do not take this lightly and they are exploring all of their legal options.”
The Kardashian sisters were not the only people who were made fun of with the former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi also appearing in front with three amply bosomed women bound and gagged in the back of the car, as well.
No word from Paris’ camp. Something tells me she wasn’t nearly as upset as the Kardashians.
What do you think about the Kardashian’s taking legal action against the car company?