- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
The Kardashians Will Sue Over Ad Showing Them Bound and Gagged
An advertisement showing a characterization of the Kardashian sisters bound and gagged in the trunk of a car, with Paris Hilton in the front of the car with a smirk on may have some people laughing, but the Kardashians are very upset and plan on taking legal action.
In a statement released by the Kardashian clan they said,
“The ‘leave your worries behind’ Ford ads are disgusting, vile and offensive to all women, It is unacceptable that Ford would align itself with an ad agency that would so carelessly release these ads. The Kardashians do not take this lightly and they are exploring all of their legal options.”
The Kardashian sisters were not the only people who were made fun of with the former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi also appearing in front with three amply bosomed women bound and gagged in the back of the car, as well.
No word from Paris’ camp. Something tells me she wasn’t nearly as upset as the Kardashians.
What do you think about the Kardashian’s taking legal action against the car company?