- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
The Kardashians Will Sue Over Ad Showing Them Bound and Gagged
An advertisement showing a characterization of the Kardashian sisters bound and gagged in the trunk of a car, with Paris Hilton in the front of the car with a smirk on may have some people laughing, but the Kardashians are very upset and plan on taking legal action.
In a statement released by the Kardashian clan they said,
“The ‘leave your worries behind’ Ford ads are disgusting, vile and offensive to all women, It is unacceptable that Ford would align itself with an ad agency that would so carelessly release these ads. The Kardashians do not take this lightly and they are exploring all of their legal options.”
The Kardashian sisters were not the only people who were made fun of with the former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi also appearing in front with three amply bosomed women bound and gagged in the back of the car, as well.
No word from Paris’ camp. Something tells me she wasn’t nearly as upset as the Kardashians.
What do you think about the Kardashian’s taking legal action against the car company?