- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
The Kardashians Will Sue Over Ad Showing Them Bound and Gagged
An advertisement showing a characterization of the Kardashian sisters bound and gagged in the trunk of a car, with Paris Hilton in the front of the car with a smirk on may have some people laughing, but the Kardashians are very upset and plan on taking legal action.
In a statement released by the Kardashian clan they said,
“The ‘leave your worries behind’ Ford ads are disgusting, vile and offensive to all women, It is unacceptable that Ford would align itself with an ad agency that would so carelessly release these ads. The Kardashians do not take this lightly and they are exploring all of their legal options.”
The Kardashian sisters were not the only people who were made fun of with the former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi also appearing in front with three amply bosomed women bound and gagged in the back of the car, as well.
No word from Paris’ camp. Something tells me she wasn’t nearly as upset as the Kardashians.
What do you think about the Kardashian’s taking legal action against the car company?