- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
Kate Hudson Topless For Glamour, Talks Fame, Children
Just trying to remind everyone that she is slightly relevant, actress, Kate Hudson, took it to the cover of Glamour to pose topless, and while she was at it,she also discussed things like fame and her children (not while she was topless because that would be weird.)
When asked about living life as a public figure, Hudson, who is to blame for your girlfriend dragging you to see all her awful romantic comedies, answered:
“The reason I trust so much is that I don’t feel like I have anything to hide. If somebody betrays that trust, it could never be so bad, because I don’t keep any secrets. I’ve had friends who’ve lied to me, I’ve had friends who’ve done things behind my back, I’ve had people steal from me — and it doesn’t stop me from trusting.”
Hudson goes on to state that she only gets upset when her children’s privacy is invaded. Hudson also adds some notes about her kids that I’m sure moms out there would like to hear:
“Ryder[her 9 year-old son] is the coolest cat — an amazing big brother, so patient and tolerant. Bing [one year-old son] pulls his hair, and Ryder just laughs. He’s such a good person. I couldn’t be a prouder mommy.”
Hudson was also asked what is was like growing up to famous parents, Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell:
“There’s a misconception that if you come from famous parents, you’re seeking fame for the sake of fame. I see it as the opposite: Growing up with parents who were in the spotlight — it was almost like, Wow, if I didn’t love to create characters, I would run as far away from fame as I could get.”
It also doesn’t hurt that you were financially stable your whole life and that you had an easy entry way into Hollywood.
Hudson can be seen on Glee and in more romantic comedies, probably.