- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
Katy Perry Rumored to be Writing an Autobiography
Katy Perry is rumored to be writing an autobiography of exactly the same name as concert film from last year — Part of Me.
The Sun says that Perry has signed a $3.2 million deal for her autobiography, which will cover “her life so far, including marriage and divorce from comic [Russell Brand].”
She will also reportedly talk about her current relationship with fellow singer John Mayer.
A source said that publishers have been trying to get Perry to sign onto this deal for a while now, but she finally decided to do it in fear that Brand would publish a book about their relationship first.
Do you think these book rumors are true???
Written by Michelle Wincott