- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
Matt Lauer to Be Replaced on Today Show by Anderson Cooper?
Matt Lauer is really taking a beating over at The Today Show. Ever since Ann Curry was ousted from the show and replaced by Savannah Guthrie, it has been nothing but down hill for Lauer. And not just in the ratings. The ratings were already going down before Curry was replaced and they have slipped steadily ever since with Good Morning America taking over as the lead morning talk show.
The latest bad news rumor for Matt Lauer is that the top brass at NBC has reached out to CNN’s Anderson Cooper to replace Lauer on the show before the end of the year. After their initial approach to Cooper, NBC is said to have spoken to Lauer to get his blessing about the change. Lauer makes more than $20 million a year, why would he give his blessing to being
fired replaced before his contract is up?
As expected Lauer didn’t hand over his job to Anderson, but did contact him to express his disapproval according to Deadline. Cooper is currently at CNN and has a daytime talk show but his contract is said to have an out – meaning it is possible he can leave to go to NBC.
Cooper is the latest name to be rumored to replace Lauer. Other names that have emerged for the Matt Lauer hosting job is Ryan Seacrest, current Today co-host Willie Geist and Meet The Press host David Gregory have all been reportedly considered by NBC.
Don’t cry for Lauer just yet – he is rumored to be taking over the reigns at Jeopardy when Alex Trebeck retires in 2014.
What do you think about Anderson Cooper taking over at The Today Show. I think Anderson Cooper and Ann Curry would be a good combo. I doubt Ann Curry would ever return to The Today Show but one can wish right??