- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
Matthew McConaughey Speaks Out on Lance Armstrong – Says He Isn’t a Liar
Matthew McConaughey appears on the cover of Details Magazine where he opens up about his wife, Camila Alves, his former bff, Lance Armstrong and more!!
Here is what the handsome hunk had to say during his interview:
On the Lance Armstrong scandal: “He told a lie, he’s not a liar…. When it came out, I took it personally, but then I realized it ain’t personal to him. I was going, ‘That son of a bitch!’ but then I thought, ‘Well, what was he supposed to do? Call me to the side and go, ‘Hey, I did this?’ But I’m happy for him now, because despite all this outside conflict, he doesn’t have this inner conflict anymore.”
On his wife Camila Alves: “I’ve got a wife who challenges me. There were two movies I wanted to do last year, but they were back-to-back with no separation. She was like, ‘You want to do it—buck up, grab your nuts, and make it happen. We’ll be there with you.’”