- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/21/15 Season 6 Episode 7 – O Brother, Where Art Thou
- Dance Moms Recap 7/21/15- Solo Battle: Round 1
- Total Divas Recap 7/21/15- Season 4, Ep. 3- Eat Your Heart Out
Omarosa’s 911 Call for Michael Duncan Causes LaToya Jackson to be Fired on ‘The Apprentice’
Omarosa left her task on The All-Star Celebrity Apprentice this week, because she learned that the 911 call during her fiancé Michael Clarke Duncan’s heart attack was going to be leaked to a tabloid.
Duncan who died in September, was secretly engaged to Omarosa and they were planning a January wedding.
Omarosa was on LaToya Jackson’s Apprentice Team, during tonight’s show. The two women had a confrontation during the boardroom and Omarosa broke down in a tearless sob, saying I will not put anything before Michael.
After losing the task, LaToya did not bring Omarosa back to the boardroom. Everyone agreed that LaToya was afraid of Omarosa – in the end LaToya was FIRED!!
The dramatic 911 call from the reality TV star as she made a heroic attempt to save her fiancé, Duncan, after he suffered a massive heart attack has been released.
911 Operator asked, “Is he breathing?”
A tearful Omarosa said, “No.”
Omarosa found the 54-year-old Duncan, best known for his Oscar-nominated role as the gentle giant in The Green Mile, unresponsive at his Los Angeles home around 2 a.m. on July 13th.
She performed CPR as the 911 operator instructed her on what to do.
What do you think of Omarosa and her crocodile tears??