Omarosa left her task on The All-Star Celebrity Apprentice this week, because she learned that the 911 call during her fiancé Michael Clarke Duncan’s  heart attack was going to be leaked to a tabloid.

Duncan who died in September, was secretly engaged to Omarosa and they were planning a January wedding.

Omarosa was on LaToya Jackson’s Apprentice Team, during tonight’s show.  The two women had a confrontation during the boardroom and Omarosa broke down in a tearless sob, saying I will not put anything before Michael.

Omarosa “All-Star Celebrity Apprentice” 2013 Bio and Video

After losing the task, LaToya did not bring Omarosa back to the boardroom.  Everyone agreed that LaToya was afraid of Omarosa - in the end LaToya was FIRED!!

The dramatic 911 call from the reality TV star as she made a heroic attempt to save her fiancé, Duncan, after he suffered a massive heart attack has been released.

911 Operator asked, “Is he breathing?”

A tearful Omarosa said, “No.”

Omarosa found the 54-year-old Duncan, best known for his Oscar-nominated role as the gentle giant in The Green Mile, unresponsive at his Los Angeles home around 2 a.m. on July 13th.

She performed CPR as the 911 operator instructed her on what to do.

What do you think of Omarosa and her crocodile tears??

9 Responses to Omarosa’s 911 Call for Michael Duncan Causes LaToya Jackson to be Fired on ‘The Apprentice’

1. Sam says:

I cant stand that evil, hateful, vile, nasty and manipulative woman. EVERYTHING she does is an attempt to raise her profile and celeb status, thankfully not many buy it and see what a plotting manipulator she really is.
    During the All Star Apprentice she used that poor mans memory and name to attempt to gain sympathy and to excuse her and protect her.
    Her day and judgment will come. Thankfully she will hopefully remain a Z list celeb as the majority of people can see through her plots.
    The fact she is suing Le-Toya Jackson is just another publicity stunt by using the celeb status of the Jackson name to her own means, even if it involves making ridiculous claims against some one who was speaking freely… We are still allowed to do that I take it???

Wicked witch of the mid-west is about right!

2. Ladybee313 says:

I can’t believe Omarosa told Latoya to respect her when she does not respect anyone! I saw her on L. A. Hair and she called the receptionist a bitch because she didn’t know who Omarosa was! The receptionist was a small nice girl and let Omarosa get away with it! Omarosa knows who to pick on!

3. wolfy says:

I sure would like to hear those 911 tapes myself to decide, on my own, whether or not she made a “heroic effort” to save Mr. Duncan. Nothing against Mr. Duncan, but I just don’t see a sweet man like him with a vicious woman like Omarosa Manigualt. As for her turn on “Apprentice,” whomever she goes up against she uses Mr. Duncan’s name, her “horrible tragedy of the past year” and turns on the crying for sympathy. The only person she gets if from is Trump himself, because if you watch everyone else, they roll their eyes and comment on her performance. Rodman has now, twice, congratulated her on her Oscar-winning performance to others. As far as her suing LaToya Jackson for her comments as she was leaving “Apprentice,” I personally feel Ms Jackson was right, and I stand behind her. Omarosa definitely blew things for the Jackson team & should have been brought in & fired instead of LaToya.

4. DONNY THE TARD says:

Trump would not have fired Omarosa anyway….its all about the ratings. They need to keep her. I cant stand Omarosa….never did…she makes my skin crawl!!

5. Robyn says:

I don’t think Trump fired her because of the 911 call. Trump fired Latoya because she failed to bring Omorosa into the boardroom, which she should off. I think Latoya was afraid to fight with Omorosa in the boardroom, so she chickened out.

6. KK says:

Trump would never in a million years have fired Omarosa, and everyone on that show knows that…

7. Tonya says:

Omarosa did nothing but derail the group energy. She supposedly “broke” down several times, yet tellingly, there was NOT EVEN ONE actual tear. She is conniving, disruptive, and tries to build herself up by pulling everyone else down.

Omarosa you are fired in my book!

8. Mar says:

Her friend because of her greed and selfishness she would use anyone to get ahead. It might be okay in this life but she will die someday and Michael will turn his back on her and so will God.

9. Mar says:

LaToya messed up but I understand why she thought Mr. trump would not fire her. As far as a Omarosa is concerned she will burn in hell for her greed and disrespect to human life. I would hate to be her