- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Omarosa’s 911 Call for Michael Duncan Causes LaToya Jackson to be Fired on ‘The Apprentice’
Omarosa left her task on The All-Star Celebrity Apprentice this week, because she learned that the 911 call during her fiancé Michael Clarke Duncan’s heart attack was going to be leaked to a tabloid.
Duncan who died in September, was secretly engaged to Omarosa and they were planning a January wedding.
Omarosa was on LaToya Jackson’s Apprentice Team, during tonight’s show. The two women had a confrontation during the boardroom and Omarosa broke down in a tearless sob, saying I will not put anything before Michael.
After losing the task, LaToya did not bring Omarosa back to the boardroom. Everyone agreed that LaToya was afraid of Omarosa – in the end LaToya was FIRED!!
The dramatic 911 call from the reality TV star as she made a heroic attempt to save her fiancé, Duncan, after he suffered a massive heart attack has been released.
911 Operator asked, “Is he breathing?”
A tearful Omarosa said, “No.”
Omarosa found the 54-year-old Duncan, best known for his Oscar-nominated role as the gentle giant in The Green Mile, unresponsive at his Los Angeles home around 2 a.m. on July 13th.
She performed CPR as the 911 operator instructed her on what to do.
What do you think of Omarosa and her crocodile tears??