- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Omarosa’s 911 Call for Michael Duncan Causes LaToya Jackson to be Fired on ‘The Apprentice’
Omarosa left her task on The All-Star Celebrity Apprentice this week, because she learned that the 911 call during her fiancé Michael Clarke Duncan’s heart attack was going to be leaked to a tabloid.
Duncan who died in September, was secretly engaged to Omarosa and they were planning a January wedding.
Omarosa was on LaToya Jackson’s Apprentice Team, during tonight’s show. The two women had a confrontation during the boardroom and Omarosa broke down in a tearless sob, saying I will not put anything before Michael.
After losing the task, LaToya did not bring Omarosa back to the boardroom. Everyone agreed that LaToya was afraid of Omarosa – in the end LaToya was FIRED!!
The dramatic 911 call from the reality TV star as she made a heroic attempt to save her fiancé, Duncan, after he suffered a massive heart attack has been released.
911 Operator asked, “Is he breathing?”
A tearful Omarosa said, “No.”
Omarosa found the 54-year-old Duncan, best known for his Oscar-nominated role as the gentle giant in The Green Mile, unresponsive at his Los Angeles home around 2 a.m. on July 13th.
She performed CPR as the 911 operator instructed her on what to do.
What do you think of Omarosa and her crocodile tears??