- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Omarosa’s 911 Call for Michael Duncan Causes LaToya Jackson to be Fired on ‘The Apprentice’
Omarosa left her task on The All-Star Celebrity Apprentice this week, because she learned that the 911 call during her fiancé Michael Clarke Duncan’s heart attack was going to be leaked to a tabloid.
Duncan who died in September, was secretly engaged to Omarosa and they were planning a January wedding.
Omarosa was on LaToya Jackson’s Apprentice Team, during tonight’s show. The two women had a confrontation during the boardroom and Omarosa broke down in a tearless sob, saying I will not put anything before Michael.
After losing the task, LaToya did not bring Omarosa back to the boardroom. Everyone agreed that LaToya was afraid of Omarosa – in the end LaToya was FIRED!!
The dramatic 911 call from the reality TV star as she made a heroic attempt to save her fiancé, Duncan, after he suffered a massive heart attack has been released.
911 Operator asked, “Is he breathing?”
A tearful Omarosa said, “No.”
Omarosa found the 54-year-old Duncan, best known for his Oscar-nominated role as the gentle giant in The Green Mile, unresponsive at his Los Angeles home around 2 a.m. on July 13th.
She performed CPR as the 911 operator instructed her on what to do.
What do you think of Omarosa and her crocodile tears??