- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
Photo: Liberace with Michael Douglas and Matt Damon
The official photo of Liberace and his lover, played by Michael Douglas and Matt Damon, has hit the newsstands and it is a sight to be seen. Looking remarkably like the characters they play, the actors appear on the cover of Entertainment Weekly.
Michael Douglas and Matt Damon are playing gay lovers in the latest Liberace biopic, Behind the Candelabra, and the official pictures reveal just how far they went for the film. The actors spoke to the magazine about the sex scenes and how uncomfortable they were to film. Damon revealed,
“The scene where I’m behind him and going at him, we did that in one take,” said Damon, ‘We do it. Cut. There’s a long pause. And then you just hear the director go, “Well… I have no notes.”’
The film is a love story that details the complex relationship between Liberace and his lover.
Will people see the movie to learn more about Liberace and his life or will they be watching to see Michael Douglas and Matt Damon’s steamy kisses and love scenes?