- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Photo: Valerie Harper Dying From Brain Cancer
Valerie Harper has brain cancer. After suffering from stroke like systems, Harper was diagnosed with the devastating disease.
Harper, who is well-known for her role as New Yorker Rhoda Morgenstern on The Mary Tyler Moore Show and its spin-off, Rhoda,received the news on Jan. 15 according to PEOPLE Magazine.
A battery of tests revealed she has leptomeningeal carcinomatosis, a rare condition that occurs when cancer cells spread into the fluid-filled membrane surrounding the brain. Her doctors say she has as little as three months left to live.
Harper, is determined to face her last days with courage and humor, “I don’t think of dying,” says the actress, 73, who previously battled lung cancer in 2009. “I think of being here now.”