- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Victoria Beckham Retires From Spice Girls
In yet another reminder that the wonderful 90’s are truly behind us, Victoria Beckham, or ‘Posh Spice’ as we all know her, has announced that she will be retiring from the Spice Girls and not be performing with them anymore.
While there has been rumors that the popular British girl group will be reuniting and going on tour, it is now confirmed that ‘Posh Spice’ will not be part of that. A representative for Beckham states:
“Victoria has made no secret of the fact her singing days are over, with a hugely successful business and a growing family. She loved her time as a Spice Girl and will always wish the other girls well in whatever they choose to do.”
While I am sure it would be tough for the die hard fan to see the Spice Girls perform without one of their members, we also have to realize that even when the Spice Girls reunited to perform at the London Olympics, Beckham seemed out of place and confused, so perhaps this “retirement” has been on her mind for some time now.
There is a rumor floating around that the Spice Girls may hold a reality competition show to find a possible replacement for Beckham.
What do you think of Beckham leaving the Spice Girls for good? Are you slowly letting go of your childhood now?