- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Victoria Beckham Retires From Spice Girls
In yet another reminder that the wonderful 90’s are truly behind us, Victoria Beckham, or ‘Posh Spice’ as we all know her, has announced that she will be retiring from the Spice Girls and not be performing with them anymore.
While there has been rumors that the popular British girl group will be reuniting and going on tour, it is now confirmed that ‘Posh Spice’ will not be part of that. A representative for Beckham states:
“Victoria has made no secret of the fact her singing days are over, with a hugely successful business and a growing family. She loved her time as a Spice Girl and will always wish the other girls well in whatever they choose to do.”
While I am sure it would be tough for the die hard fan to see the Spice Girls perform without one of their members, we also have to realize that even when the Spice Girls reunited to perform at the London Olympics, Beckham seemed out of place and confused, so perhaps this “retirement” has been on her mind for some time now.
There is a rumor floating around that the Spice Girls may hold a reality competition show to find a possible replacement for Beckham.
What do you think of Beckham leaving the Spice Girls for good? Are you slowly letting go of your childhood now?