- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Video American Idol 2013: Amber Holcomb Performs “I Believe In You and Me”
Amber Holcomb received a standing ovation American Idol 2013 during the live 10 female semi-finalists performance show!!
Contestant: Amber Holcomb
Song: “I Believe In You and Me” by Whitney Houston || Now, if I’m being honest – I just think it’s silly for anyone to ever take on a Whitney Houston song. No one will ever, ever do it justice. But … Amber certainly did hold her own, and she did a fantastic job!
Judges’ Comments: Keith enjoyed the performance, but kept his praise short and sweet. Nicki say it was “a ten million billion katrillion,” while Randy said that she took on Whitney and worked it out (whatever that means, it’s a positive). Mariah tells Amber that she’s been waiting for her to sing all night because she’s one of her favorite people in the competition and that she loved her performance tonight.
Watch Amber’s stunning performance on page 2!!