- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Video American Idol 2013: Amber Holcomb Performs “I Believe In You and Me”
Amber Holcomb received a standing ovation American Idol 2013 during the live 10 female semi-finalists performance show!!
Contestant: Amber Holcomb
Song: “I Believe In You and Me” by Whitney Houston || Now, if I’m being honest – I just think it’s silly for anyone to ever take on a Whitney Houston song. No one will ever, ever do it justice. But … Amber certainly did hold her own, and she did a fantastic job!
Judges’ Comments: Keith enjoyed the performance, but kept his praise short and sweet. Nicki say it was “a ten million billion katrillion,” while Randy said that she took on Whitney and worked it out (whatever that means, it’s a positive). Mariah tells Amber that she’s been waiting for her to sing all night because she’s one of her favorite people in the competition and that she loved her performance tonight.
Watch Amber’s stunning performance on page 2!!