- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
Video American Idol 2013: Amber Holcomb Performs “I Believe In You and Me”
Amber Holcomb received a standing ovation American Idol 2013 during the live 10 female semi-finalists performance show!!
Contestant: Amber Holcomb
Song: “I Believe In You and Me” by Whitney Houston || Now, if I’m being honest – I just think it’s silly for anyone to ever take on a Whitney Houston song. No one will ever, ever do it justice. But … Amber certainly did hold her own, and she did a fantastic job!
Judges’ Comments: Keith enjoyed the performance, but kept his praise short and sweet. Nicki say it was “a ten million billion katrillion,” while Randy said that she took on Whitney and worked it out (whatever that means, it’s a positive). Mariah tells Amber that she’s been waiting for her to sing all night because she’s one of her favorite people in the competition and that she loved her performance tonight.
Watch Amber’s stunning performance on page 2!!