- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
Video American Idol 2013: Amber Holcomb Performs “I Believe In You and Me”
Amber Holcomb received a standing ovation American Idol 2013 during the live 10 female semi-finalists performance show!!
Contestant: Amber Holcomb
Song: “I Believe In You and Me” by Whitney Houston || Now, if I’m being honest – I just think it’s silly for anyone to ever take on a Whitney Houston song. No one will ever, ever do it justice. But … Amber certainly did hold her own, and she did a fantastic job!
Judges’ Comments: Keith enjoyed the performance, but kept his praise short and sweet. Nicki say it was “a ten million billion katrillion,” while Randy said that she took on Whitney and worked it out (whatever that means, it’s a positive). Mariah tells Amber that she’s been waiting for her to sing all night because she’s one of her favorite people in the competition and that she loved her performance tonight.
Watch Amber’s stunning performance on page 2!!