- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
Video: American Idol 2013 Amber Holcomb Sings ‘She’s Leaving Home’
American Idol’s top 9 performed a song from The Beatles, John Lennon or Paul McCartney. Since most of the contestants are young (under 25), the songs they are choosing aren’t familiar to them.
Judges’ Comments: Randy’s in the lead-off position now, and starts by saying he loves her family’s story. In regard to her singing, he says she started a little slow and unsure, but she eventually found her rhythm mid-way through. Mariah says that for someone who didn’t knowthe song to perform it in such a “fiere way” was fantastic, and although there were sometimes where she seemed a little “detached” she “got there” eventually. Keith tells Amber that although the song is 46 years old, she sang it in a way that made it seem fresh. Nicki compliments Amber’s leg (they are ridiculously long), tells her she needs to wear light colored lipstick, and then says that although she can “do it all” with her vocals she looked a little “defeated” on the stage.
While the judges liked Amber, they definitely were harder on her than on Kree Harrison.
Check out Amber’s performance of ‘She’s Leaving Home’ on page 2.