- General Hospital Recap for October 5 to October 9, 2015
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
Video: American Idol 2013 Amber Holcomb Sings ‘She’s Leaving Home’
American Idol’s top 9 performed a song from The Beatles, John Lennon or Paul McCartney. Since most of the contestants are young (under 25), the songs they are choosing aren’t familiar to them.
Judges’ Comments: Randy’s in the lead-off position now, and starts by saying he loves her family’s story. In regard to her singing, he says she started a little slow and unsure, but she eventually found her rhythm mid-way through. Mariah says that for someone who didn’t knowthe song to perform it in such a “fiere way” was fantastic, and although there were sometimes where she seemed a little “detached” she “got there” eventually. Keith tells Amber that although the song is 46 years old, she sang it in a way that made it seem fresh. Nicki compliments Amber’s leg (they are ridiculously long), tells her she needs to wear light colored lipstick, and then says that although she can “do it all” with her vocals she looked a little “defeated” on the stage.
While the judges liked Amber, they definitely were harder on her than on Kree Harrison.
Check out Amber’s performance of ‘She’s Leaving Home’ on page 2.