- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Video: American Idol 2013 Amber Holcomb Sings ‘She’s Leaving Home’
American Idol’s top 9 performed a song from The Beatles, John Lennon or Paul McCartney. Since most of the contestants are young (under 25), the songs they are choosing aren’t familiar to them.
Judges’ Comments: Randy’s in the lead-off position now, and starts by saying he loves her family’s story. In regard to her singing, he says she started a little slow and unsure, but she eventually found her rhythm mid-way through. Mariah says that for someone who didn’t knowthe song to perform it in such a “fiere way” was fantastic, and although there were sometimes where she seemed a little “detached” she “got there” eventually. Keith tells Amber that although the song is 46 years old, she sang it in a way that made it seem fresh. Nicki compliments Amber’s leg (they are ridiculously long), tells her she needs to wear light colored lipstick, and then says that although she can “do it all” with her vocals she looked a little “defeated” on the stage.
While the judges liked Amber, they definitely were harder on her than on Kree Harrison.
Check out Amber’s performance of ‘She’s Leaving Home’ on page 2.