- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Video: American Idol 2013 Angela Miller Performs ‘Never Gone’
Angela Miller wowed the judges and audience again on American Idol 2013 with her performance of ‘Never Gone’ during the 10 female semi-finalists show!!
Contestant: Angie Miller
Song: “Never Gone” by Colton Dixon (Accompanying herself on the piano) || Oh my! Angie is insanely talented. She may be my favorite so far … no, scratch that. She is definitely my favorite. Her voice is amazing. She WROTE the song she performed last week, and she’s obviously a talented musician. If the judges don’t love her I might cry!
Judges’ Comments: Keith tells Angie that it was a beautiful performance and has nothing but praise. Nicki says “the trumpets should sound when you walk in the room,” and that it’s probably safe to say that she is definitely going through. Nicki then asks the producers to let Angie off the show so that she can just produce an album so Nicki can go buy it. Randy says Angie is “going places,” and that he felt like he was at her show and that she’s “mad talented.” (Randy, this just in: No one has said “mad” with a straight face since 2001.) Mariah says she was “so happy” to see Angie back at the piano and that she was just blown away by her performance.
Watch Angie’s performance on Page 2!!