- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Video: American Idol 2013 Devin Velez Sings “Temporary Home” Top 10 Finalists 2013
Devin Velez performed the song, “Temporary Home ” by Carrie Underwood on the first night of performances for American Idol’s Top 10 finalists.
Judges’ Comments: Keith tells Devin that it “wasn’t his best” performance and that it may have just boiled down to “poor song choice.” Nicki, meanwhile, says that she disagrees with “every single thing” that Keith said, and feels the complete opposite. She tells Devin that he loved the song choice and his performance, and she wouldn’t have changed a thing. Randy directs his critiques to everyone, saying that they’re 3 people in and it’s been “way too safe” and that people need to “go for broke.” Mimi jumps in saying that she thinks the “problem” is that Devin “can do way too much” and the expectations they have for him are just too high. Uhm – he’s one of the top 10 contestants on American Idol … the expectations are supposed to be high!
Watch Devin Velez’s performance video on page 2!!