- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
Video: American Idol 2013 Devin Velez Sings “Temporary Home” Top 10 Finalists 2013
Devin Velez performed the song, “Temporary Home ” by Carrie Underwood on the first night of performances for American Idol’s Top 10 finalists.
Judges’ Comments: Keith tells Devin that it “wasn’t his best” performance and that it may have just boiled down to “poor song choice.” Nicki, meanwhile, says that she disagrees with “every single thing” that Keith said, and feels the complete opposite. She tells Devin that he loved the song choice and his performance, and she wouldn’t have changed a thing. Randy directs his critiques to everyone, saying that they’re 3 people in and it’s been “way too safe” and that people need to “go for broke.” Mimi jumps in saying that she thinks the “problem” is that Devin “can do way too much” and the expectations they have for him are just too high. Uhm – he’s one of the top 10 contestants on American Idol … the expectations are supposed to be high!
Watch Devin Velez’s performance video on page 2!!