- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Video: Jon Bon Jovi Talks Daughter’s Heroin Overdose with Katie Couric
Jon Bon Jovi sat down with Katie Couric on her talk show, Katie, on Friday, and he opened up about his daughter Stephanie Bongiovi heroin overdose at college last fall.
Stephanie, 19, was hospitalized after overdosing at Hamilton College in Clinton, New York in November.
Jon told Katie it was “the worst phone call ever”.
The rocker assured Couric and the studio audience that Stephanie is now “doing great,” but admitted that the incident served to alert him to a widespread recreational drug culture he didn’t know existed.
“That problem is much more prevalent than I knew,” he told Couric, explaining, “I cannot get over how many people I have met” who shared similar stories about their own children.
Watch Jon’s interview with Katie on page 2!!