- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
Video: Jon Bon Jovi Talks Daughter’s Heroin Overdose with Katie Couric
Jon Bon Jovi sat down with Katie Couric on her talk show, Katie, on Friday, and he opened up about his daughter Stephanie Bongiovi heroin overdose at college last fall.
Stephanie, 19, was hospitalized after overdosing at Hamilton College in Clinton, New York in November.
Jon told Katie it was “the worst phone call ever”.
The rocker assured Couric and the studio audience that Stephanie is now “doing great,” but admitted that the incident served to alert him to a widespread recreational drug culture he didn’t know existed.
“That problem is much more prevalent than I knew,” he told Couric, explaining, “I cannot get over how many people I have met” who shared similar stories about their own children.
Watch Jon’s interview with Katie on page 2!!