- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
Video: Kate Middleton Daughter Comment Doesn’t Exist
While the world is abuzz over an “alleged” comment that the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton may have said, we have viewed a video of the moment the rumor started.
In the video, Kate is glowing while accepting teddy bears and gifts for her baby. A woman claims she heard Kate say ‘Thank you, I will give it to my d.’ before stopping herself. If you watch the video, you can’t hear anything that Kate is saying but in the background you can hear the woman arguing with her friend as to what Kate did say. The friends go back and forth with one woman saying Kate said the d word and the other woman saying she didn’t hear anything of the sort.
If she did say a ‘d’ word couldn’t it have been darling daughter or Daniel?
One thing we do know is that Kate’s baby is kicking and she has been craving cupcakes.
Listen to the video here and let us know what you think.