- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Video: Kate Middleton Daughter Comment Doesn’t Exist
While the world is abuzz over an “alleged” comment that the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton may have said, we have viewed a video of the moment the rumor started.
In the video, Kate is glowing while accepting teddy bears and gifts for her baby. A woman claims she heard Kate say ‘Thank you, I will give it to my d.’ before stopping herself. If you watch the video, you can’t hear anything that Kate is saying but in the background you can hear the woman arguing with her friend as to what Kate did say. The friends go back and forth with one woman saying Kate said the d word and the other woman saying she didn’t hear anything of the sort.
If she did say a ‘d’ word couldn’t it have been darling daughter or Daniel?
One thing we do know is that Kate’s baby is kicking and she has been craving cupcakes.
Listen to the video here and let us know what you think.