- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Video: Kate Middleton Daughter Comment Doesn’t Exist
While the world is abuzz over an “alleged” comment that the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton may have said, we have viewed a video of the moment the rumor started.
In the video, Kate is glowing while accepting teddy bears and gifts for her baby. A woman claims she heard Kate say ‘Thank you, I will give it to my d.’ before stopping herself. If you watch the video, you can’t hear anything that Kate is saying but in the background you can hear the woman arguing with her friend as to what Kate did say. The friends go back and forth with one woman saying Kate said the d word and the other woman saying she didn’t hear anything of the sort.
If she did say a ‘d’ word couldn’t it have been darling daughter or Daniel?
One thing we do know is that Kate’s baby is kicking and she has been craving cupcakes.
Listen to the video here and let us know what you think.