- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
Video: Kate Middleton Daughter Comment Doesn’t Exist
While the world is abuzz over an “alleged” comment that the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton may have said, we have viewed a video of the moment the rumor started.
In the video, Kate is glowing while accepting teddy bears and gifts for her baby. A woman claims she heard Kate say ‘Thank you, I will give it to my d.’ before stopping herself. If you watch the video, you can’t hear anything that Kate is saying but in the background you can hear the woman arguing with her friend as to what Kate did say. The friends go back and forth with one woman saying Kate said the d word and the other woman saying she didn’t hear anything of the sort.
If she did say a ‘d’ word couldn’t it have been darling daughter or Daniel?
One thing we do know is that Kate’s baby is kicking and she has been craving cupcakes.
Listen to the video here and let us know what you think.