- Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea “Pretty Girls” gets the early leak treatment.
- Kate Middleton Heads Home With Baby Less Than 12 Hours After Giving Birth
- David Beckham Joins Instagram on His Birthday – Has 2 Million Followers Already
- Official Statement: Kate Middleton and Prince William Give Birth to a Baby Girl
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton Gives Birth to a GIRL!
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton is in Labor With Baby #2
- Pretty Little Liars Season 6 Premiere Promo Released!
- The Blacklist TV Recap 4/30/15 “Quon Zhang”
- Reese Witherspoon’s Daughter Ava is Her Twin Attends Hot Pursuit Premiere with Her
- Video: Scarlett Johansson Plays Box of Lies With Jimmy Fallon
Video: Kate Middleton Daughter Comment Doesn’t Exist
While the world is abuzz over an “alleged” comment that the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton may have said, we have viewed a video of the moment the rumor started.
In the video, Kate is glowing while accepting teddy bears and gifts for her baby. A woman claims she heard Kate say ‘Thank you, I will give it to my d.’ before stopping herself. If you watch the video, you can’t hear anything that Kate is saying but in the background you can hear the woman arguing with her friend as to what Kate did say. The friends go back and forth with one woman saying Kate said the d word and the other woman saying she didn’t hear anything of the sort.
If she did say a ‘d’ word couldn’t it have been darling daughter or Daniel?
One thing we do know is that Kate’s baby is kicking and she has been craving cupcakes.
Listen to the video here and let us know what you think.