- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Video: The Voice 2013 Morgan Twins Sing ‘Fallin’
The long-awaited season 4 premiere of NBC’s hit singing competition “The Voice”. The Morgan Twins were the first to hit the stage tonight, giving an awesome performance of ‘Fallin’.
The Morgan Twins really want to work with Usher; they do everything together yet one is a therapist while the other is in insurance. They perform “Fallin'” by Alicia Keys and Usher and Blake both turn around immediately. Adam jumps in and pushes his button as Usher sings along in his chair and finally, Shakira spins around. It is up to the twins to decide who will be their coach. Blake: couldn’t believe that they were a duo and loved them as well as their looks-Adam knows that Blake’s wife, Miranda Lambert won’t like this at all; Usher: thought it was great that they could get all the judges to turn around and it will be a new journey; Adam: could not believe his eyes when he turned around; Shakira: loved the way that they worked together and believes that she has the most faith in them out of all the judges. They end up choosing TEAM BLAKE! He just is excited because he thinks that they are hot but who cares; they have now joined the show.
Watch the twins VOICE performance on page 2!!