- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
Video: The Voice 2013 Morgan Twins Sing ‘Fallin’
The long-awaited season 4 premiere of NBC’s hit singing competition “The Voice”. The Morgan Twins were the first to hit the stage tonight, giving an awesome performance of ‘Fallin’.
The Morgan Twins really want to work with Usher; they do everything together yet one is a therapist while the other is in insurance. They perform “Fallin'” by Alicia Keys and Usher and Blake both turn around immediately. Adam jumps in and pushes his button as Usher sings along in his chair and finally, Shakira spins around. It is up to the twins to decide who will be their coach. Blake: couldn’t believe that they were a duo and loved them as well as their looks-Adam knows that Blake’s wife, Miranda Lambert won’t like this at all; Usher: thought it was great that they could get all the judges to turn around and it will be a new journey; Adam: could not believe his eyes when he turned around; Shakira: loved the way that they worked together and believes that she has the most faith in them out of all the judges. They end up choosing TEAM BLAKE! He just is excited because he thinks that they are hot but who cares; they have now joined the show.
Watch the twins VOICE performance on page 2!!