- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Video: The Voice 2013 Morgan Twins Sing ‘Fallin’
The long-awaited season 4 premiere of NBC’s hit singing competition “The Voice”. The Morgan Twins were the first to hit the stage tonight, giving an awesome performance of ‘Fallin’.
The Morgan Twins really want to work with Usher; they do everything together yet one is a therapist while the other is in insurance. They perform “Fallin'” by Alicia Keys and Usher and Blake both turn around immediately. Adam jumps in and pushes his button as Usher sings along in his chair and finally, Shakira spins around. It is up to the twins to decide who will be their coach. Blake: couldn’t believe that they were a duo and loved them as well as their looks-Adam knows that Blake’s wife, Miranda Lambert won’t like this at all; Usher: thought it was great that they could get all the judges to turn around and it will be a new journey; Adam: could not believe his eyes when he turned around; Shakira: loved the way that they worked together and believes that she has the most faith in them out of all the judges. They end up choosing TEAM BLAKE! He just is excited because he thinks that they are hot but who cares; they have now joined the show.
Watch the twins VOICE performance on page 2!!