- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
Video: The Voice 2013 Morgan Twins Sing ‘Fallin’
The long-awaited season 4 premiere of NBC’s hit singing competition “The Voice”. The Morgan Twins were the first to hit the stage tonight, giving an awesome performance of ‘Fallin’.
The Morgan Twins really want to work with Usher; they do everything together yet one is a therapist while the other is in insurance. They perform “Fallin'” by Alicia Keys and Usher and Blake both turn around immediately. Adam jumps in and pushes his button as Usher sings along in his chair and finally, Shakira spins around. It is up to the twins to decide who will be their coach. Blake: couldn’t believe that they were a duo and loved them as well as their looks-Adam knows that Blake’s wife, Miranda Lambert won’t like this at all; Usher: thought it was great that they could get all the judges to turn around and it will be a new journey; Adam: could not believe his eyes when he turned around; Shakira: loved the way that they worked together and believes that she has the most faith in them out of all the judges. They end up choosing TEAM BLAKE! He just is excited because he thinks that they are hot but who cares; they have now joined the show.
Watch the twins VOICE performance on page 2!!