- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
American Idol 2013 Recap 4/10/13 – The Top 6 Perform
Contestant: Janelle Arthur – Watch Video
Song: “The Dance” by Garth Brooks || Oh Janelle honey… what happened? This is a great song, and she sounded alright but not amazing. Not American Idol caliber.
Judges’ Comments: Randy tells Janelle that he doesn’t think it was the best performance, but he “believed” it. Mariah says she’d never heard the song before, but she loved it – especially when Janelle was just sitting down, singing. Keith tells Janelle that he would have loved to have heard her sing that song while accompanying herself on the guitar with no backing of “froo-froo.” Nicki says it was a “sweet, sweet song” and that she felt it was much better than the first performance, vocally. However, she does say she doesn’t think it was enough for Janelle to get a leg up over the other girls tonight.
Contestant: Candice Glover – Watch Video
Song: “Love Song” by Adele || Candice has an amazing voice – she kicked this song’s butt. And I mean… it’s Adele. Nothing will ever sound as good as any Adele performance, ever. Sorry folks.
Judges’ Comments: The judges loved it, and all gave Candice a standing ovation. Keith literally got out of his chair to bow at her. Mariah stood up and threw glitter. (Where the heck did she get glitter?) Randy says, on behalf of all of the judges, that it was one of the best performances in the history of American Idol.
And that’s a wrap. What did you think of tonight’s performances?! Let me know in the comments!