- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
American Idol 2013 Results Recap 4/25/13 – Who Are the Top 3 Finalists?
American Idol’s Top 4 finalists Candice Glover, Kree Harrison, Amber Holcomb and Angie Miller, performed two songs last night (April 24th), including a ‘One Hit Wonder’ and a song that they chose.
Last night, the women sang their hearts out, trying to make it into the top three. Angie Miller received a standing ovation from the judges while Kree Harrison didn’t receive such rave reviews. Will she be heading home tonight?
Ryan Seacrest spoke about a surprise twist that would be announced tonight. Does the surprise have to do the contestants secretly writing/co-writing and recording original songs in preparation for their album. Unlike year’s past, the winner’s debut album will be released soon after the finale, rather than many months later, to better capitalize on the potential of the television exposure and winning momentum. The winner will support their album by performing their own songs on the summer tour.
Or is the surprise that the save will be used, despite the save only being allowed to be used up until there 5 contestants remain?
Keep reading on the next page to see who will be eliminated from tonight’s show??