- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
American Idol 2013 Results Recap 4/25/13 – Who Are the Top 3 Finalists?
American Idol’s Top 4 finalists Candice Glover, Kree Harrison, Amber Holcomb and Angie Miller, performed two songs last night (April 24th), including a ‘One Hit Wonder’ and a song that they chose.
Last night, the women sang their hearts out, trying to make it into the top three. Angie Miller received a standing ovation from the judges while Kree Harrison didn’t receive such rave reviews. Will she be heading home tonight?
Ryan Seacrest spoke about a surprise twist that would be announced tonight. Does the surprise have to do the contestants secretly writing/co-writing and recording original songs in preparation for their album. Unlike year’s past, the winner’s debut album will be released soon after the finale, rather than many months later, to better capitalize on the potential of the television exposure and winning momentum. The winner will support their album by performing their own songs on the summer tour.
Or is the surprise that the save will be used, despite the save only being allowed to be used up until there 5 contestants remain?
Keep reading on the next page to see who will be eliminated from tonight’s show??