- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
American Idol 2013 Results Recap 4/25/13 – Who Are the Top 3 Finalists?
American Idol’s Top 4 finalists Candice Glover, Kree Harrison, Amber Holcomb and Angie Miller, performed two songs last night (April 24th), including a ‘One Hit Wonder’ and a song that they chose.
Last night, the women sang their hearts out, trying to make it into the top three. Angie Miller received a standing ovation from the judges while Kree Harrison didn’t receive such rave reviews. Will she be heading home tonight?
Ryan Seacrest spoke about a surprise twist that would be announced tonight. Does the surprise have to do the contestants secretly writing/co-writing and recording original songs in preparation for their album. Unlike year’s past, the winner’s debut album will be released soon after the finale, rather than many months later, to better capitalize on the potential of the television exposure and winning momentum. The winner will support their album by performing their own songs on the summer tour.
Or is the surprise that the save will be used, despite the save only being allowed to be used up until there 5 contestants remain?
Keep reading on the next page to see who will be eliminated from tonight’s show??