- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
American Idol Results Recap 4/11/13 – Who Are the Top 5 Finalists?
American Idol’s Top 6 finalists, Lazaro Arbos, Janelle Arthur, Candice Glover, Kree Harrison, Amber Holcomb and Angie Miller, performed two songs last night (April 10th), including “A Song I Wish I Had Written” and a song from the “Burt Bacharach/Hal David songbook.”
Candice Glover continued her amazing performances with her “free choice” song by the Cure, ‘Lovesong‘, bringing the judges to their feet and hopefully America to their phones. Another week of Lazaro Arbos bombing, although his performances don’t seem to matter, as he continues to be a fan favorite. We have the complete recap of last night’s episode of American Idol here.
Also on American Idol are two former winners of the show, multi-platinum-selling artist, and the very first AMERICAN IDOL ever, Kelly Clarkson, will perform her new single, “People Like Us.” Season 10 winner and platinum-selling artist Scotty McCreery also will perform.
We recapped the results of American Idol live- so go to page 2 and for all of action.
Keep reading on page 2.