- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
The Bachelor Brad Womack Dating AshLee Frazier
Former Bachelor, Brad Womack and bachelor reject, AshLee Frazier are a couple. The television series, The Bachelor, hasn’t had much success with relationships, with more couples breaking up than heading down the aisle. Bachelor rejects and ex-Bachelor’s seem to be a whole other story.
Womack, who is famous for being a two time contestant on The Bachelor, first dumping both finalists and then getting engaged to Emily Maynard, who he ended up dumping just weeks later. Frazier was one of the final the final three finalists on this season of The Bachelor with Sean Lowe.
Both Brad and AshLee live in Dallas and met at an event held in Texas and have been together ever since. Frazier seems to be very happy with Womack taking to Instagram to post a photo of the two saying,
“Game day. Who’s the real winner here? #Astros #twoTexaskids #wgt,”
Frazier was left broken hearted on The Bachelor when Sean eliminated her. She left shocked without saying a word to him until the special, The Women Tell All. It was there she shocked America when she revealed Sean had told her in private he had no feelings for the two finalists, causing quite a stir. Of course, Sean Lowe denied ever saying those words and is now engaged to Catherine Guidici, although we don’t know how happy the couple really are, with rumors of Sean’s cheating and drinking taking on a life of its own.
What do you think about Brad Womack and AshLee Frazier dating? It would be great to see them both happy. What would be even better would be a televised wedding.