- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
The Bachelor Brad Womack Dating AshLee Frazier
Former Bachelor, Brad Womack and bachelor reject, AshLee Frazier are a couple. The television series, The Bachelor, hasn’t had much success with relationships, with more couples breaking up than heading down the aisle. Bachelor rejects and ex-Bachelor’s seem to be a whole other story.
Womack, who is famous for being a two time contestant on The Bachelor, first dumping both finalists and then getting engaged to Emily Maynard, who he ended up dumping just weeks later. Frazier was one of the final the final three finalists on this season of The Bachelor with Sean Lowe.
Both Brad and AshLee live in Dallas and met at an event held in Texas and have been together ever since. Frazier seems to be very happy with Womack taking to Instagram to post a photo of the two saying,
“Game day. Who’s the real winner here? #Astros #twoTexaskids #wgt,”
Frazier was left broken hearted on The Bachelor when Sean eliminated her. She left shocked without saying a word to him until the special, The Women Tell All. It was there she shocked America when she revealed Sean had told her in private he had no feelings for the two finalists, causing quite a stir. Of course, Sean Lowe denied ever saying those words and is now engaged to Catherine Guidici, although we don’t know how happy the couple really are, with rumors of Sean’s cheating and drinking taking on a life of its own.
What do you think about Brad Womack and AshLee Frazier dating? It would be great to see them both happy. What would be even better would be a televised wedding.