The Bachelor Sean Lowe Talks Break Up Rumors from Catherine Giudici

The Bachelor Sean Lowe found the love of his life, Catherine Giudici, before putting on his dancing shoes and heading straight into the arms of dance partner, Peta Murgatroyd.

With the history of The Bachelor being less than stellar, the rumors have already started stating that “there is trouble in paradise,” the couple is already fighting and Peta and Sean are more than friends.

Sean Lowe attended the Hollywood Rocks party in Los Angeles on Thursday where he denied any problems with his fiance, Catherine. It was no surprise that Lowe said he typically does not read any of the tabloid gossip, and he does not know where they are getting the stuff they are saying. He stated, “It’s all fictitious, for the most part. So I just laugh it off.”

While it may all be “fictitious,” Sean did show up to the party solo.  Where was Catherine?

The tabloid rumors about Catherine being bored sitting around waiting for Sean while he is in rehearsals with Peta are also incorrect.  Sean noted that Catherine is currently doing a lot of freelance work and she is having no trouble keeping busy with work.

Sean will be taking an even bigger step this weekend with his new love, Catherine, he will be meeting her father for the first time.

No word on when (and if) Sean and Catherine will marry.

6 Responses to The Bachelor Sean Lowe Talks Break Up Rumors from Catherine Giudici

1. Helen – I’m an editor at Celeb Dirty Laundry and all comments are posted after editorial review for profanity and spam links. Please leave all the comments you like on our site but first I suggest you learn a modicum of English so you won’t appear quite so illiterate.

2. Roberta says:

DWTS is using the idea that he might be hooking up with Peta to get ratings…and his proposal to Catherine is likely to be fake…lol

3. Helen says:

LOL I left a comment on Dirty Laudry blog regarding nusty and personal attact on Catherine like she has no brain. When I turned the table to the writer they deleted my comment. Anyways I want to responded that if the writer has a brain should realized by now that he/she is the laughingstock of all writers. If they think they they can bully a petite lady like Catherine, they can think again, Catherine seems to have the intellegence more the the writer, their team combined. Thanks for posting this comment. I dare them to post my comment but it was deleted.

4. Jocelyn says:

They’ll never break up – because theirs is a true love. :)

5. Allie says:

Totally bored with this stupid scripted show. I don’t believe in reality TV anymore. lol

6. Dd says:

He’s just looking forward to getting her in the sack.