- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/21/15 Season 6 Episode 7 – O Brother, Where Art Thou
- Dance Moms Recap 7/21/15- Solo Battle: Round 1
- Total Divas Recap 7/21/15- Season 4, Ep. 3- Eat Your Heart Out
The Bachelor Sean Lowe Talks Break Up Rumors from Catherine Giudici
The Bachelor Sean Lowe found the love of his life, Catherine Giudici, before putting on his dancing shoes and heading straight into the arms of dance partner, Peta Murgatroyd.
With the history of The Bachelor being less than stellar, the rumors have already started stating that “there is trouble in paradise,” the couple is already fighting and Peta and Sean are more than friends.
Sean Lowe attended the Hollywood Rocks party in Los Angeles on Thursday where he denied any problems with his fiance, Catherine. It was no surprise that Lowe said he typically does not read any of the tabloid gossip, and he does not know where they are getting the stuff they are saying. He stated, “It’s all fictitious, for the most part. So I just laugh it off.”
While it may all be “fictitious,” Sean did show up to the party solo. Where was Catherine?
The tabloid rumors about Catherine being bored sitting around waiting for Sean while he is in rehearsals with Peta are also incorrect. Sean noted that Catherine is currently doing a lot of freelance work and she is having no trouble keeping busy with work.
Sean will be taking an even bigger step this weekend with his new love, Catherine, he will be meeting her father for the first time.
No word on when (and if) Sean and Catherine will marry.